Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know a good place in MD to get trailer tires?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone know a good place in MD to get trailer tires? Empty Anyone know a good place in MD to get trailer tires?

Post by jeostang Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:31 pm

I need two spares by tomorrow. Going on a 8 hour trip.
jeostang
jeostang
Colt
Colt

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Anyone know a good place in MD to get trailer tires? Empty Re: Anyone know a good place in MD to get trailer tires?

Post by Big-B Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:09 pm

Size? Google it and buy on line if you have the time for them to ship. Best bet for pricing most likely.
Big-B
Big-B
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 6053
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Anyone know a good place in MD to get trailer tires? Empty Re: Anyone know a good place in MD to get trailer tires?

Post by jeostang Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:12 pm

I need ST205 75 D15

But Leaving tomorrow eve. I'm a procrastinator, I should have ordered a pair long before now.
jeostang
jeostang
Colt
Colt

Back to top Go down

Post by Big-B Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:14 pm

jeostang wrote:I need ST205 75 D15

But Leaving tomorrow eve. I'm a procrastinator, I should have ordered a pair long before now.
LOL g/l then. You'll prolly have to go to your local tire store.
Big-B
Big-B
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 6053

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:27 pm

jeostang wrote:I need ST205 75 D15

I work for McCarthy Tire in Hughesville MD...Im sure that we have that size trailer tire in stock....you can call me on my work cell tomorrow 301-672-1087

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by TT_05_Stang Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:05 pm

http://www.centrevilletrailer.com/news-notices/annapolis-md-trailer-parts-store.htm

best prices around and you get rim + tire for same price.
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5329

Back to top Go down

Post by jeostang Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:56 pm

Thanks, I picked up two, for what Bass Pro Shops was going to charge me for one. I made it to Milan with no issues.
jeostang
jeostang
Colt
Colt

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:38 am

hmmm... I need to replace a trailer tire I think is that same size. I'll keep that in mind. Smile
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by jeostang Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:47 am

smithboy76908 wrote:hmmm... I need to replace a trailer tire I think is that same size. I'll keep that in mind. Smile

Defiantly the place to go.
jeostang
jeostang
Colt
Colt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down