Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Cure Machine Van" Day! Saturday, Feb 5th.10am

+7
01stangbabe
natedlee
Bethelism
Big Blue
chrisverneuil
Great White
BobT
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"The Cure Machine Van" Day!  Saturday, Feb 5th.10am - Page 2 Empty Re: "The Cure Machine Van" Day! Saturday, Feb 5th.10am

Post by Great White Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:54 pm

ME "The Cure Machine Van" Day!  Saturday, Feb 5th.10am - Page 2 56462
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2514
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

"The Cure Machine Van" Day!  Saturday, Feb 5th.10am - Page 2 Empty Re: "The Cure Machine Van" Day! Saturday, Feb 5th.10am

Post by chrisverneuil Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:03 pm

conejo172 wrote:ME "The Cure Machine Van" Day!  Saturday, Feb 5th.10am - Page 2 56462
ROFL ya
chrisverneuil
chrisverneuil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by BobT Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:32 pm

We need it to be 12v or battery operated because she has a power invertor that runs on a special frequency to power a machine. I dont want to plug in anything that could interfere. If you would like to pick one and bring it with you that would be great. I can pay you back for it.
BobT
BobT
COBRA
COBRA

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by 01stangbabe Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:00 pm

blown50stang1990 wrote:We need it to be 12v or battery operated because she has a power invertor that runs on a special frequency to power a machine. I dont want to plug in anything that could interfere. If you would like to pick one and bring it with you that would be great. I can pay you back for it.

okay, i'll see what I can do
01stangbabe
01stangbabe
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by the_Pete Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:06 pm

What an absolutely fantastic cause! I have definitely found the right club, with lot's of people with big hearts.

Bob, I would like to come along, help if I can and make a decent contribution. I will get to bring the family, meet the club and help a gorgeous little girl. Sounds like a terrific day!

What can I bring, get, provide and/or do?
the_Pete
the_Pete
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by BobT Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:28 pm

the_Pete wrote:What an absolutely fantastic cause! I have definitely found the right club, with lot's of people with big hearts.

Bob, I would like to come along, help if I can and make a decent contribution. I will get to bring the family, meet the club and help a gorgeous little girl. Sounds like a terrific day!

You can bring snacks, sodas or anything that goes with chilli. Thanks!
BobT
BobT
COBRA
COBRA

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisverneuil Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:14 pm

blown50stang1990 wrote:
the_Pete wrote:What an absolutely fantastic cause! I have definitely found the right club, with lot's of people with big hearts.

You can bring snacks, sodas or anything that goes with chilli. Thanks!

Oh god. Someone bring gask masks some shovels and plastic bags. And some major air freshners. BTW thats all for Bob
chrisverneuil
chrisverneuil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by BobT Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:44 am

Chris, Whats a "Gask Masks"? "The Cure Machine Van" Day!  Saturday, Feb 5th.10am - Page 2 878392 Is this some sort of hybrid gas\antigag mask? Rolling Eyes Vomit Rolling Eyes "The Cure Machine Van" Day!  Saturday, Feb 5th.10am - Page 2 240494
BobT
BobT
COBRA
COBRA

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisverneuil Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:32 am

blown50stang1990 wrote:Chris, Whats a "Gask Masks"? "The Cure Machine Van" Day!  Saturday, Feb 5th.10am - Page 2 878392 Is this some sort of hybrid gas\antigag mask? Rolling Eyes Vomit Rolling Eyes "The Cure Machine Van" Day!  Saturday, Feb 5th.10am - Page 2 240494

For you yes. Hybrid gas and antigag mask
chrisverneuil
chrisverneuil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:35 pm

OH GOD PLEASE DON'T ALLOW BOB TO EAT CHILI! "The Cure Machine Van" Day!  Saturday, Feb 5th.10am - Page 2 981952
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by BobT Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:46 pm

Is there anyone here that can make some wood trim pieces to secure the lighting to? My father inlaw was going to do it but ended up in the hospital and had to have emergency surgery. Please, we need the help to make this happen.
BobT
BobT
COBRA
COBRA

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:50 pm

Bob, I can do it right there at your house. Just need to use your mitre saw.
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by BobT Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:23 pm

conejo172 wrote:Bob, I can do it right there at your house. Just need to use your mitre saw.

Okay that works. What kind of a head count are we looking at?
BobT
BobT
COBRA
COBRA

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:06 pm

Me and Chris are Definites, But that is no surprise to you. "The Cure Machine Van" Day!  Saturday, Feb 5th.10am - Page 2 23715
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by the_Pete Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:43 pm

I'm in. Will work on the electrical stuff.

I will bring a couple slides of soda cans, corn chips etc...
the_Pete
the_Pete
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by BobT Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:39 pm

Here`s the list of what we will be doing on the 5th,

Exterior,
-Installing drivers side running board (Looking for help)-Securing passengers side running board (needs to be secured in the front and rear of the board, it is installed already and notched for the wheel chair lift) (looking for help)
-Install custom vinyl decals. Complete 360 degrees! (looking for help)
-Detail exterior(looking for help)
-Install rear electric plug (looking for help)

Interior,
-Replace carpet thats easier for her wheelchair to roll on(Jack and looking for help)
-Install seat and custom made seat bracket(I made bracket and can install)
-Install in-dash DVD player(Chris and Pete)
-Connect rear 7" LCD monitor to in-dash DVD(Chris and Pete)
-Install rear veiw camera system to in-dash system(Chris and Pete)
-Install center speakers (Looking for help)
-Install accent lighting and map light so mom can monitor her medical equipment. (Looking for help)
-Install Disco ball and strobe lights to finish it off!

Current Support,
Chris, James, Dan Heagy, Bob Thompson, Heather Thompson, Robert, Ann, Scott Robinson, Pete, Ed, Jack Hardy, Glenn Pearson, Nate Lee, Steve Tapper, Dave Rummel, Jim DeAngelos

Feel free to quote me and add you name to the list so I can get an idea on who`s coming.
BobT
BobT
COBRA
COBRA

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Bob a lot of the electrical work I can do as well, also fabrication of the running board around the lift, drivers side running board is easy, rear electric plug I got that too! The person who you find to do the detailing can wash my car too while they are at it! LOL
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:08 pm

AND PLEASE GOD NO CHILI FOR BOB!
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by BobT Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:26 pm

blown50stang1990 wrote:Here`s the list of what we will be doing on the 5th,

Exterior,
-Installing drivers side running board (Looking for help)-Securing passengers side running board (needs to be secured in the front and rear of the board, it is installed already and notched for the wheel chair lift) (looking for help)

Interior,
-Replace carpet thats easier for her wheelchair to roll on(Jack and looking for help)
-Install accent lighting and map light so mom can monitor her medical equipment. (Looking for help)

Current Support,
Chris, James, Dan Heagy, Bob Thompson, Heather Thompson, Robert, Ann, Scott Robinson, Pete, Ed, Jack Hardy, Glenn Pearson, Nate Lee, Steve Tapper, Dave Rummel, Jim DeAngelos, Jess, Corey, Chris2(maybe), Bethel

I got a basketball hoop shot game for those who just want to hang out. Please bring munchies and sodas or some cash to pitch in on some pizzas.

Feel free to quote me and add you name to the list so I can get an idea on who`s coming.
Updated

Last edited by blown50stang1990 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
BobT
BobT
COBRA
COBRA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethelism Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:30 pm

Count me in! I can certainly wire up some speakers... And lordy know that I can do the decals too.
Bethelism
Bethelism
Grand Poobet
Grand Poobet

Number of posts : 1724
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://www.bethelism.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisverneuil Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Ya bethel is FOSHO
chrisverneuil
chrisverneuil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by 01stangbabe Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:14 pm

I requested off work so I should be there. Do you still want me to get the lights?
01stangbabe
01stangbabe
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by BobT Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:14 am

01stangbabe wrote:I requested off work so I should be there. Do you still want me to get the lights?

I just got everything this weekend. I was going to pm you to tell you that. Thanks for being on top of things "The Cure Machine Van" Day!  Saturday, Feb 5th.10am - Page 2 341203
BobT
BobT
COBRA
COBRA

Back to top Go down

Post by BobT Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:14 am

blown50stang1990 wrote:Here`s the list of what we will be doing on the 5th,

Exterior,

Interior,

Current Support,
Chris, James, Dan Heagy, Bob Thompson, Heather Thompson, Robert, Ann, Scott Robinson, Pete, Ed, Jack Hardy, Glenn Pearson, Nate Lee, Steve Tapper, Dave Rummel, Jim DeAngelos, Christina

updated
BobT
BobT
COBRA
COBRA

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:02 pm

I'll install those speakers Bob, that's fairly easy and it sure wont be the first pair I've done, are the other speakers in the van ok or could they use replacing as well?

Hey Patriots

We need to raise some money to help pay for some of this, One person has put out of there pocket a good portion of it them selves, and I told them I was sure we could help offset that cost, if we happen to get more then is needed, I'm sure it could go into the gas tank as well. Dave and I are putting in $100 to the cause, so who else wants to help with a couple of bucks, it don't need to be that much, every little bit all put together becomes a lot, so lets do this!
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2007-09-19

http://www.mdpatriotstangs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next