Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations***

+10
etc1006
TT_05_Stang
Great White
Henny Penny
05RedDevil
kooldawg6
Boss281
the_Pete
1FUN5.0
ndnboy
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vote for SOTQ..........

***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations*** Vote_lcap25%***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations*** Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations*** Vote_lcap8%***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations*** Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations*** Vote_lcap67%***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations*** Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 8 ]
***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations*** Vote_lcap0%***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations*** Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations*** Empty ***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations***

Post by ndnboy Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Thought I would mix it up and do a Stang of the Quarter for now....................soooooooooooooo...........post up your nominations for any Stang or Event Pic (Stang related) you wish to have SOTQ honors. I will leave this open untill Weds, March 7th, then we can vote thru Sat, March 10th....................lets see waht you have : )

Last edited by ndnboy on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 4503
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations*** Empty Re: ***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations***

Post by 1FUN5.0 Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:48 pm

I'm gonna vote for my girl LAURA!!!!!
1FUN5.0
1FUN5.0
SNUPER SNATCH
SNUPER SNATCH

Number of posts : 2505
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations*** Empty Re: ***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations***

Post by the_Pete Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:21 pm

OK.... Can we pleeeeeeaaaaaassssee have ONE mandatory criteria for "this" Stang of the quarter........

....... the Stang must not be in "storage", "garage', "extended rest" over winter........... surely this is reasonable for this time of year!

That said, I have absolutely NO idea which Stangs did / did not run over the winter months..... scratch

the_Pete
the_Pete
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss281 Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:16 pm

I was going to say only US born citizens... ***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations*** 948327
Boss281
Boss281
Geek Stangs
Geek Stangs

Number of posts : 1719
Registration date : 2007-12-06

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2059455

Back to top Go down

Post by kooldawg6 Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:17 am

This isn't easy as Pete pointed out if we're to nominate/vote for Stangs that actually saw road duty the past few months. I'd say all of those who have the Stang as their only car and has to be a DD should be SOTQ ***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations*** 10498
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss281 Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:47 am

Now wait a minute. Why are we ignoring the beauty of winter-covered and garaged Mustangs? Are the more fanatical of our club seen as miscreants? Well, this just ain't right, but I went out and uncovered the '11 last night so at least I'm in the running. I might even turn it over for a 30 second interval.

***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations*** 40218 Juan, we're having some fun here but at the end of the day, are there any exclusionary criteria or is this wide open to all club members rides?
Boss281
Boss281
Geek Stangs
Geek Stangs

Back to top Go down

Post by the_Pete Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:58 am

I didn't mean to stir a hornets nest here.... I just thought it was prudent to consider that for "this" quarter, those Stangs that are "not" in a self induced coma during the quarter, should be given regard and recognition.

That said, I have absolutely NO self interest here.... I hereby exclude myself from being nominated for this & all future such awards to demonstrate a complete lack of self interest.... ***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations*** 10498 (not that I would be even close to consideration.... this just demonstrates no malice on my behalf)

My motivation was purely an attempt to recognize those ponies that run wild over winter (ie. this 1/4) as it is much harder to keep such pony in top order at this time of year and then to also back up that performance for summer, when the "show" ponies roll out of the stable.... ***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations*** 948327
the_Pete
the_Pete
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss281 Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:01 am

Pete, no, no, I was JOKING man! I read your post and thought "let's have some fun". I have no vested interest either, I was just being a goof. My sincere apologies if I offended you brother...
Boss281
Boss281
Geek Stangs
Geek Stangs

Back to top Go down

Post by ndnboy Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:42 am

No set criteria, think it should be an "Event" pic from this recent quarter or a recent Stang pic BUT it doesnt exclude anyone, DD, garage queen, weekend cruiser.......Whatever.

You can nominate your own ride too, if you have a nice pic of the Pony post it up and give yourself some love, would be better if we see pics posted up vs just the named nominations....

ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by 05RedDevil Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Damn. I drove the ever living crap out of a Murcielago last weekend and have some good pics of that but haven't put my Mustang through any exceptional winter trials this year.
05RedDevil
05RedDevil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Henny Penny Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:56 am

winter ? where ? here ? 2 weeks to go then release the ponies ! although there was a nice lil cruise last weekend thru the Patapsco region, just saying there has been plenty of nice weekends for everyone to get out.
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ndnboy Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:32 am

2 days left and only one nomination......post them up OR we wont need a vote : )
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:14 am

My nomination goes to the Hornet Nest Stirrer! Pete ***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations*** 342455

gotta give it to a guy who has never driven in the snow, let alone in a mustang and came out unscathed. ***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations*** 672286
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2514
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Henny Penny Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:28 pm

that was funny reading about his adventures last year...thanks for the reminder.. ROTFL
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by TT_05_Stang Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:49 pm

I nominate Juan's classic... because he runs all the SOT....
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5329
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ndnboy Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Thx Will, I enjoy doing the SOTM so no probs there, so far:

Croft
the_Pete
ndnboy (loser, fix is in, dont vote for him : )
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by etc1006 Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:18 pm

I don't have pics of driving my car this past winter.... But she was running around Nov-Dec everyday while the 93 was down with a bad starter. Have had it out a couple times since, til last Thurs when the battery died.... No garage, no cover, crappy paint! ***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations*** 45727
etc1006
etc1006
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ndnboy Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:04 am

Croft
the_Pete
ndnboy
etc1006
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by LXStangFiveOh Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:05 am

Let's see some current photos!!
LXStangFiveOh
LXStangFiveOh
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Croft Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:22 am

Can I please de-nominate myself? I appreciate Sue nominating me, but I am not active enough on here to feel I should participate in this. There are others who are more deserving.
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Number of posts : 4206
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ndnboy Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:09 am

Come on, everyone can play in this, doesnt matter if u r on everyday or make all the meets, if u r a member then I say u r good to go....

I could always stick to what I was doing before and post up a new SOTM based on membership date......
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by svtwin73 Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:46 pm

Come on Laura, this would make it 10 months in a row!
svtwin73
svtwin73
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ndnboy Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:17 am

I added a poll, lets see if we can get more then 3 peeps to vote, good luck to all : )

Croft
the_Pete
ndnboy
etc1006
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ndnboy Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:21 am

Not the most recent but she hasnt changed...

***Stang of the Quarter - Nominations*** 100_0041
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ndnboy Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:30 am

ttttt...................poll is open, lets get some more votes please : )
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next