Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

College Park Tuning Car Show - Bowie, MD

+10
Big Mike226
SVT_N8
sharkbait
03ranger30
Big Blue
Henny Penny
Bethelism
rgoddard
05RedDevil
Chris_5.0
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

College Park Tuning Car Show - Bowie, MD - Page 2 Empty Re: College Park Tuning Car Show - Bowie, MD

Post by rgoddard Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:25 am

I will be staying the night in Gambrills(not gonna drive home after I night I have planned) that should be only a few miles from JPC. I think I can join up.
rgoddard
rgoddard
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2011-08-30

Back to top Go down

College Park Tuning Car Show - Bowie, MD - Page 2 Empty Re: College Park Tuning Car Show - Bowie, MD

Post by rgoddard Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:36 am

Just reread my post! Damn I can't type in the morning!
rgoddard
rgoddard
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by stevenb913 Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:40 pm

ill be there! i said i would cruise down with MAD but they dont have a reserved spot for me. any room here?

stevenb913
GT
GT

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2011-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_5.0 Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:22 pm

MD Patriot Stangs does not have any 'reserved spots'

I couldn't get enough definites to make the call worth it. So, we're all going but may get split up once there.
Chris_5.0
Chris_5.0
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1100
Registration date : 2009-10-10

http://lnkd.in/icRUbA

Back to top Go down

Post by rgoddard Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Looking forward to tomorrow. I will just go to JPC and head in with them since i don't know anyone but BobT yet. I will look out for your cars though!
rgoddard
rgoddard
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethelism Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:24 am

Anybody go to this? I was too swamped with schoolwork. What was the turnout?
Bethelism
Bethelism
Grand Poobet
Grand Poobet

Number of posts : 1724
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://www.bethelism.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rgoddard Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:39 am

Bethelism just a heads up the event is actually today at 12. If you got all your work done you could probably still make it since its 8:30 in the AM! Don't know if you care or don't but some people are meeting up at JPC then cruising in together.
rgoddard
rgoddard
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by svtwin73 Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:16 pm

There were a lot of cars there, but most were imports.
svtwin73
svtwin73
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by rgoddard Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:20 pm

I agree. Had a great time checking everything out though. Wasn't really feeling that $4.00 hot dog.
rgoddard
rgoddard
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_5.0 Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:34 pm

very true. guess that's what happens when there is a predominantly younger crowd there...

i enjoyed spinning there -- hope you guys liked the music from 1-2 and 330-430. (the stuff that wasn't dubstep and underground hiphop lol)
Chris_5.0
Chris_5.0
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by rgoddard Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:41 pm

Yeah I heard your stuff! Sounded good! Much more of the things i grew up listening to most of the time. Good setup! I will probably go next year. Most of the domestics were really nice cars though! SVT_N8 I saw those new wheels in person! really liked them!
rgoddard
rgoddard
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_5.0 Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:44 pm

thanks man! if you or anyone you know is looking for a DJ i've got the equipment necessary to throw an awesome event.

facebook page: https://facebook.com/dj.cervenka
soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/chris_cervenka
Chris_5.0
Chris_5.0
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by rgoddard Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:47 pm

I am gonna put that in my file. You never know when you are gonna need something like that!
rgoddard
rgoddard
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Henny Penny Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:27 am

It was a nice show with just as much to see out in the general parking as the group lots. Besides the Cobra group, which had a good showing, the Honda s2000 ? ( 2 seat conv.) group had about 30 cars. There was plenty to see between the cars and "other scenery". ( What was with the Nazi Mercedes in the front lot..lol )...

Rod , the Hot Dog that i had is still barking... Chris < good job on the tunes. College Park Tuning Car Show - Bowie, MD - Page 2 10498
Also thanks to the guys at JPC for lettings us team up at their shop.
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT_N8 Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:27 am

Lots of imports, expensive food, and horrible music lol! . Good times.
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by RTW0223 Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:15 pm

SVT_N8 wrote: horrible music

College Park Tuning Car Show - Bowie, MD - Page 2 878392 College Park Tuning Car Show - Bowie, MD - Page 2 878392 College Park Tuning Car Show - Bowie, MD - Page 2 878392
RTW0223
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-10-19

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.wuerfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_5.0 Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 pm

SVT_N8 wrote:Lots of imports, expensive food, and horrible music lol! . Good times.

lol. oh nate, so hard to please. well i can tell you the tracks that the other DJ's were playing really weren't appropriate for a car show. More for a rave, lol. I played 90% mashups and top 40 -- people could at least recognize lyrics and sing along and what not. as opposed to wompy womp womp dubstep lol
Chris_5.0
Chris_5.0
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Henny Penny Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:51 pm

wompy womp womp dudstep...WTF !!!!...definitely not Sinatra...lol
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT_N8 Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Cdude2010 wrote:
SVT_N8 wrote:Lots of imports, expensive food, and horrible music lol! . Good times.

lol. oh nate, so hard to please. well i can tell you the tracks that the other DJ's were playing really weren't appropriate for a car show. More for a rave, lol. I played 90% mashups and top 40 -- people could at least recognize lyrics and sing along and what not. as opposed to wompy womp womp dubstep lol

I can't believe you didn't play a single country song, wtf? J/K man, the music helped drown out all the fart pipes.
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Henny Penny Tue May 01, 2012 4:52 am

SVT_N8 wrote:
Cdude2010 wrote:

I can't believe you didn't play a single country song, wtf? J/K man, the music helped drown out all the fart pipes.
lol i was hopeing that one of them would have gotten on the dyno so you could hear.....wwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa.....boom !!!!....
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by rgoddard Wed May 02, 2012 7:44 am

Actually an integra got on it. He pulled what sounded like 8k! 3x in a row I was just waiting to hear it blow... sadly i got nothing. I could even hear all the people around thinking it was gonna pop.
rgoddard
rgoddard
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by LXStangFiveOh Wed May 02, 2012 8:05 am

Wonder what it put to the wheels.... 95hp?
LXStangFiveOh
LXStangFiveOh
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rgoddard Wed May 02, 2012 8:38 am

I think the guys said 118 haha! it was great. Took a long to time get it up that high
rgoddard
rgoddard
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2