Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunt Valley Horsepower - Hunt Valley, MD - 2014 Edition

+2
svtwin73
Chris_5.0
6 posters

Go down

Hunt Valley Horsepower - Hunt Valley, MD - 2014 Edition Empty Hunt Valley Horsepower - Hunt Valley, MD - 2014 Edition

Post by Hunt Valley Horsepower Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:59 pm

Our community gathers every Saturday morning but Hunt Valley Horsepower’s 2nd Anniversary on Saturday, March 29 will be on a grander scale.  850 automobiles and 2400 enthusiasts participated in Hunt Valley Horsepower's 1st Anniversary.  Share in a memorable morning with your car club, enthusiast friends and family.  We hope to see you on March 29 and on any Saturday morning that fits your schedule.  

[You may remember our group as Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee.  It’s the same community with an updated name.]

Facebook Gathering Page - https://www.facebook.com/events/741077222576981
If you do not use Facebook - http://horsepowering.com/specialgatherings

Date & Time - Saturday, March 29 from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.; Show cars can enter the marked area starting at 6:30 a.m. Arrive early!

Rain or Shine? - If Hunt Valley is experiencing inclement weather (steady rain, thunderstorms, etc.), the rain date is Saturday, April 5.

Location - Hunt Valley Towne Centre (50 Shawan Road, Cockeysville, MD)

Directions - I-83 to Exit 20A (Shawan Road East); 1/2 mile to HVTC on the left; At the main entrance, show vehicles turn right and proceed toward Joe’s Crab Shack. Spectator vehicles turn left at the main entrance and proceed toward the Wegmans parking lot.

* What’s the difference between a show vehicle and a spectator vehicle? Its up to you.  We’re an open community with acceptance for vehicles of all types.  Due to the expected attendance and the premium on space for the 2nd Anniversary, opening 2 dedicated areas is necessary.

Automobiles - If you car, truck or SUV is your passion, you're invited. All marques and all generations are invited to participate. You'll see classic, luxury and exotic cars and many classifications in between.  

Admission - As always, gatherings are free for everyone!

Thank you for your past participation and we look forward to seeing you down the road!

Rich “Will” Williams
Hunt Valley Horsepower

Hunt Valley Horsepower
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-04-30

Back to top Go down

Hunt Valley Horsepower - Hunt Valley, MD - 2014 Edition Empty Re: Hunt Valley Horsepower - Hunt Valley, MD - 2014 Edition

Post by RTW0223 Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:29 pm

Awesome. I joined on the FB page.  Hopefully I can make this!
RTW0223
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-10-19

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.wuerfl

Back to top Go down

Hunt Valley Horsepower - Hunt Valley, MD - 2014 Edition Empty Re: Hunt Valley Horsepower - Hunt Valley, MD - 2014 Edition

Post by Silverstang Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:44 am

Although I have only been to this a hand full of times, its one of the best. I have seen everything from old v-dubs to a F-1 race car.
Silverstang
Silverstang
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunt Valley Horsepower Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:59 pm

Thank you for the good words. I'm sure that there will be a few Mustang clubs in attendance. It'll be excellent to see a diverse group of Mustangs on March 29 and down the road.

In regards to Facebook, there are 2 main pages. The first has group news for our regional enthusiasts... https://www.facebook.com/groups/Hunt.Valley.Cars.Coffee

The Fan page has photos from our gatherings and events... https://www.facebook.com/HuntValleyHorsepower

Hunt Valley Horsepower
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_5.0 Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:10 pm

I'll see what I can do about making this. Looks fun!

If it's anything like Katie's Cars & Coffee in Great Falls, VA, then I'm definitely in.
Chris_5.0
Chris_5.0
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1100
Registration date : 2009-10-10

http://lnkd.in/icRUbA

Back to top Go down

Post by svtwin73 Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:56 am

It's bigger than Katie's. If it has 4 wheels, it'll be there
svtwin73
svtwin73
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaysfiveohhh Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:03 pm

I have this on my calendar and I fully intend on making this event!!! just gotta get my butt moving...im not a morning person! lol

Jaysfiveohhh

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstang Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:54 pm

I plan on stopping by.
Silverstang
Silverstang
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstang Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:54 pm

For those planning to go to this they have moved it to April 5th because of the weather. They will still have the usual saturday meet up but the big event has been moved.
Silverstang
Silverstang
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by RTW0223 Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:55 pm

dang
RTW0223
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-10-19

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.wuerfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunt Valley Horsepower Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Silverstang, thank you for sharing the word. Here are the specifics...

Due to the forecasted high potential for morning rain for Saturday, March 29, the plan is to move forward with a standard gathering. In the event of the weather improving versus the present forecast, there will be the capacity to host hundreds of automobiles. In the event of inclement weather, surely, participation will be diminished but if your schedule is free, you are, as always, welcome to be part of the gathering.

The unique facets of a Special Gathering will be brought together for Saturday, April 5. Please plan accordingly and spread the word to your car club and enthusiast friends that are considering attending on either or both Saturday mornings. If your schedule works in your favor, we'll see you down the road!

For review...

Saturday, March 29 - Standard Gathering of Hunt Valley Horsepower [the gatherings go on rain or shine]

Saturday, April 5 - Special Gathering of Hunt Valley Horsepower [scheduled special appearances will now move - within their capacity - to this date]

The Event Page remains the same https://www.facebook.com/events/741077222576981/.

See you down the road!

Rich “Will” Williams
Founder, Hunt Valley Horsepower

Hunt Valley Horsepower
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down