Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inaugural Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee - March 31

+15
Big Mike226
Cygnetone
03silvergt
FASFOX89
05RedDevil
Dominican7
the_Pete
Bethelism
Hunt Valley C&C
Big Blue
zporta
Silverstang
SVT_N8
Boss281
Tonk
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Inaugural Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee - March 31 Empty Inaugural Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee - March 31

Post by Tonk Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:48 pm

First meet - Saturday, March 31 from 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.

Cars - Luxury, classic, exotic, modded

Coffee - Caribou Coffee or your own road mug

Frequency - Every Saturday (barring major holidays, extreme weather)

Location - Hunt Valley Towne Centre in Best Buy and Caribou Coffee parking lot

Directions - I-83 to Exit 20A (Shawan Road East); 1/2 mile to Towne Centre on left

Prizes - Gift certificates will be periodically available from Caribou Coffee, Spa in the Valley, Calvert Wine and Spirits, Dick's Sporting Goods, California Pizza Kitchen, Best Buy, Regal Cinemas, Ritz Cameras, Sears Auto, etc.

To stay informed on the latest developments, check the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/240314176055770

Here's a shot of the 4" x 6" windshield slider and handout...
Inaugural Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee - March 31 CarsandCoffee4x6WindshieldSlider2

Spread the word!

Tonk
GT
GT

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Inaugural Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee - March 31 Empty Re: Inaugural Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee - March 31

Post by Boss281 Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:50 pm

This looked good until I saw the time! Sorry, way to early on a Saturday morning... How about noon, or 5pm?
Boss281
Boss281
Geek Stangs
Geek Stangs

Number of posts : 1719
Registration date : 2007-12-06

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2059455

Back to top Go down

Inaugural Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee - March 31 Empty Re: Inaugural Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee - March 31

Post by SVT_N8 Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:23 am

I've been hoping one would start around here. Too bad its all the way over there. Doubt I'll make it.
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstang Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:25 am

Thanks for posting, I will stop in at least once per month on my way into the office.
Silverstang
Silverstang
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonk Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:40 am

Boss281 wrote:This looked good until I saw the time! Sorry, way to early on a Saturday morning... How about noon, or 5pm?

Cars & Coffees have been going on in the morning for years. It's worth waking up early to see some really nice cars. You hang out for a couple hours, and then go about your day.

SVT_N8 wrote:I've been hoping one would start around here. Too bad its all the way over there. Doubt I'll make it.

Check out Katie's Cars & Coffee in Great Falls, VA on Saturday mornings. It's 7-9am and you see some truely amazing cars. Check out the flickr pool:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/1534716@N22/pool

Tonk
GT
GT

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT_N8 Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:32 pm

I just found out about a weekly cars and coffee in Fairfax too. Its held year around. Last Sunday they had over 100 cars show up from classics to exotics. I'm gonna check it out for sure.
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by zporta Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:41 pm

I might swing by
zporta
zporta
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4696
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:48 pm

I'm with John, to early for a Saturday morning, its got be a real good cruise, like CMC or a track rental to make me set an alarm clock on one of the 2 days I dont have to.
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2007-09-19

http://www.mdpatriotstangs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonk Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Nobody's going to force you to do something you don't want to do. But a lot of very rare cars, exotics, muscle cars, etc come out to cars & coffees all over the region.

Check out the pics from Annapolis last weekend, and keep in mind this was a small group because of the time change and it was 34 degrees outside: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chriswalshphotography/sets/72157629200973542

Tonk
GT
GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunt Valley C&C Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:06 pm

Tonk,

Thank you once again for spreading the word to the Mustang community. The Mustang is a part of America's heritage. The following is strong. Over the initial weeks of planning, I have met some great Mustang owners and have seen some amazing Mustangs. I've seen everything from a '69 Boss to the new Laguna Seca. Great people. Great cars.

Come to the Inaugural Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee. Represent the Mustang community. It'll be one to remember. Invite your friends and family. There's easy access from I-83 and cruising weather is upon us. If you can't make it on March 31, I'm sure that we'll see you on a following Saturday.

For the latest news, you can search for "Hunt Valley Cars and Coffee" on Facebook. If you're a member, you may note your intentions on the site. As for today, 95 have shown interest and much more have expressed interest through the grassroots efforts.

I hope to see you there and spread the word!

Will

Hunt Valley C&C
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethelism Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Too early and too far for me! But thanks for the invite!
Bethelism
Bethelism
Grand Poobet
Grand Poobet

Number of posts : 1724
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://www.bethelism.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunt Valley C&C Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:09 am

Boss281 wrote:This looked good until I saw the time! Sorry, way to early on a Saturday morning... How about noon, or 5pm?
Morning hours are the common zone for Cars & Coffee. First, it comes down to access to space. With Best Buy opening at 10 a.m., its best to clear the area with a 30-minute buffer. Also, coffee -- while I drink it all day -- is built for the morning. After the C&C, you'll have the rest of the day to take care of business, family, etc.
SVT_N8 wrote:I've been hoping one would start around here. Too bad its all the way over there. Doubt I'll make it.
As Tonk mentioned, there are a few good local options for you. If you're ever in the neighborhood, stop by.
zporta wrote:I might swing by
See you there!
Big Blue wrote:I'm with John, to early for a Saturday morning, its got be a real good cruise, like CMC or a track rental to make me set an alarm clock on one of the 2 days I dont have to.
Gatherings must first fit life. I understand your points.
Bethelism wrote:Too early and too far for me! But thanks for the invite!
As with SVT_N8, give a look for local Cars & Coffee events. They're a great time. Great people. Great cars.
Silverstang wrote:Thanks for posting, I will stop in at least once per month on my way into the office.
Excellent! See you there!

Thanks everyone.

Hunt Valley C&C
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:34 pm

Oh and don't take our lazy asses the wrong way, thank you for posting this up, who knows, I might just drag my butt out of bed for it, but not every weekend LOL

Last edited by Big Blue on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2007-09-19

http://www.mdpatriotstangs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunt Valley C&C Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Big Blue wrote:Oh and don't take our lazy asses the wrong way, thank you for posting this up, who knows, I might just drag my butt out of bed for it, but not every weekend LOL
Duly noted. I'll take attendance at 1 of 3 as a good sign. See you soon.

Hunt Valley C&C
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by the_Pete Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:14 pm

I will definitely try to make it to a couple of these.... Thanks for letting us know!

Cheers
the_Pete
the_Pete
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominican7 Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:51 am

Bethelism wrote:Too early and too far for me! But thanks for the invite!

+1
Dominican7
Dominican7
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2023
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunt Valley C&C Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:55 am

From Woodbridge, Great Falls C&C certainly makes more sense but if you're ever in the area, give us a visit.

Hunt Valley C&C
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunt Valley C&C Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:40 pm

the_Pete wrote:I will definitely try to make it to a couple of these.... Thanks for letting us know!

Cheers
Pete,

I look forward to seeing you and the Mustang crew on a regular basis. Spread the word!

Here are 2 recent updates to the Facebook page...

3/15/12
Today was truly special day in Owings Mills. Allison Timms of Treasured Motorcar Services, Ltd. and Richard Garre of Radcliffe Motorcar Company are tremendous people and true credits to the automobile enthusiast community.

Allison and Richard not only have beautiful facilities and, of course, amazing vehicles but they are truly passionate about their craft. These are two of my favorite people from my Cars and Coffee travels. There were at least 10 times where I found my mouth hanging wide open due to the sheer diversity and history behind the cars and trucks. Allison and Richard, thank you once again. These visits will be remembered for a very long time.

Pictures from the day have been added to the photo warehouse. To top off the Owings Mills theme, a recent visit to Arena Motor Group is also captured in the pictures.

3/16/12
After spending so much time traveling to Owings Mills to talk with car collectors and garage owners, I must pay respect to an absolutely fabulous set of roads. Greenspring Valley Road (east) to Falls Road (north) to Shawan Road (east) to Hunt Valley on warm, sunny day is tough to top.

Today, I spent a good amount of time with Randy Moss from Collectors Car Corral in Owings Mills. He's a true example of living it, breathing it and loving it. Randy provided so much quality information on the local car scene. His advice will help form the direction of Hunt Valley Cars and Coffee. It was truly an honor to spend part of the afternoon with Randy, his customers and of course, his cars.

Thank you to each and every one of the 127 people noting their interest. Continue to spread the word! March 31 is right around the corner!

Hunt Valley C&C
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by 05RedDevil Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:52 pm

I'll be out a few times.
05RedDevil
05RedDevil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by FASFOX89 Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:57 pm

seems doable for me since i'm an early bird anyway
FASFOX89
FASFOX89
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 03silvergt Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:28 am

Im gonna try to make it.
03silvergt
03silvergt
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 558
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunt Valley C&C Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:05 pm

As of this morning, Facebook users have spoken and response is strong.

"Going" 135
"Maybe" 48
Those 183 have "Invited" another 170

Here's the Facebook location that started it all. Its the Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Event Page. It'll be outdated after March 31 so here's our new home, the long-term Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Group Page on Facebook. Even if you're not a Facebook user, the first link can be viewed regardless of Facebook membership.

For an example of what's viewable on the link, here's today's update...

Inaugural Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee - March 31 HuntValleyCarsandCoffeeParkingMapFinal2

Here's the current parking map. The "Show Car Area" is just that. If you plan to bring your show car, this is your area. It will be clearly marked with cones. Spectator vehicles may park in any open space outside of the coned area.

What's up with the "Show Car Area" shape? Integration with early Best Buy arrivals to the north, extra Chick-fil-A employee parking and construction staging to the south and present construction to the west make the marked area the most proper for the cars. For the car owners, it means a bit of a 'calorie burn' for coffee right now, but as construction settles, the zone will shift more toward the middle of the parking lot.

As you can see, the parking lot is surrounded by 3 coffee options that will be open during the Cars & Coffee hours. In fact, Caribou Coffee, Panera and Chick-fil-A will be open at 6 a.m. Options are always good!

If you're arriving from Shawan Road, you'll take a right at the T of the main entrance and then you'll meet with the lower-left of the map. If you are unfamiliar with the area, lean on navigation or Google Maps. (wink)

Its time for car detailing. Make it look sharp. I cannot lie. My hands smell like carnauba from this morning's polish/wax. See you on Saturday!

Rich "Will" Williams

Hunt Valley C&C
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by Cygnetone Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:42 am

I am planning on showing up. Will have to finish wiping off 'Winter' but should be there.
Cygnetone
Cygnetone
GT
GT

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunt Valley C&C Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Cygnetone,

Now that's one heck of a Mustang! One of the girls that works at Caribou Coffee told me to be sure that there's a ton of Mustangs. This is a great start. I look forward to seeing your there.

Rich "Will" Williams

Hunt Valley C&C
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike226 Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:08 pm

I think I will be there
Big Mike226
Big Mike226
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next