Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pull to the left

+2
mjr46
nicholasa631
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pull to the left  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pull to the left

Post by mjr46 Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:27 pm

Great White wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
Great White wrote:I need to get an alignment on my 2011 lowered GT where are you located in MD?
in frederick, when I did Sean's /we lowered it here, he had a camber kit, which I did use because there was to much neg camber after lowering it, the bolt kit corrected it.

So I would need the camber bolts only, and not caster/camber plates. Mine is lowered with the Eibach pro kit, 1.5 rear drop and 1 inch up front. similar to Sean's.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/eibach-proalign-bolts-0512.html
they worked well with Sean's, As long as your front is not lowered terribly more than Sean's they'll work, I think I had to max out the adjustment with that kit but we still got it in factory spec

mjr46
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 649
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:50 pm

mjr46 wrote:
Great White wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
Great White wrote:I need to get an alignment on my 2011 lowered GT where are you located in MD?
in frederick, when I did Sean's /we lowered it here, he had a camber kit, which I did use because there was to much neg camber after lowering it, the bolt kit corrected it.

So I would need the camber bolts only, and not caster/camber plates. Mine is lowered with the Eibach pro kit, 1.5 rear drop and 1 inch up front. similar to Sean's.

they worked well with Sean's, As long as your front is not lowered terribly more than Sean's they'll work, I think I had to max out the adjustment with that kit but we still got it in factory spec

I believe Sean and I have the same drop (just different brand of springs) I will get them and we can go from there,
I will PM you for pricing and getting on your schedule to have the alignment done
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2514
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by mjr46 Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:03 pm

Great White wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
Great White wrote:
mjr46 wrote:

I believe Sean and I have the same drop (just different brand of springs) I will get them and we can go from there,
I will PM you for pricing and getting on your schedule to have the alignment done
no problem , just pm me when ready

mjr46
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 649
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Good to know there is a good alignment shop if I ever need an alignment. I am on the ass end of nowhere but I'd roll up to Frederick.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_word Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:21 am

Definitely good to know. I'm in need of an alignment also, among other things with the front end I have been putting off. Will shoot you a pm Mike. 

Good luck with the fix as well, Nick. I've been duped by a few shops in the area also, main reason I started to learn how to do all I could on my car. But its good we have this forum and the guys in the club to help out with the harder stuff.
d_word
d_word
GT
GT

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by nicholasa631 Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:00 pm

Very true. The irony is ifthis all happened in a few weeks all this would be covered in my suspension and steering class lol. The forums are a great place for information and I am glad to be here.
nicholasa631
nicholasa631
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2