Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAC vs. Flowmaster

+6
AAron83
TT_05_Stang
SVT_N8
BCP
kooldawg6
RTW0223
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

MAC vs. Flowmaster - Page 2 Empty Re: MAC vs. Flowmaster

Post by mjr46 Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:08 pm

BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:Good sound is subjective. Something other than "old school" isnt bad just because it's different or newer. There is more to exhaust than just "old school sound", some of us want something that sounds good and flows better than MAC and Flowmaster. MAC products have always been junk, IMO. Cheap prices for cheap quality.

Prices? Of course an entire stainless steel catback is going to cost more than aluminized steel. Better materials, better crafstmanship cost more money.
maybe this is the whole reason my junk/ride N/A has a hard time running low 14's/high 13's on the motor and needs help from my secret to get down the 1320 quicker, hrmmmmmm guess if I removed my MAC exhaust, I could pick up some ponies?? Bassani ehh?? wonder if that'd help me?? pirat

Dunno, maybe you should ask someone with a fast car what they think! I believe i may need to look into acquiring a secret like yours, because i want to go faster too. MAC vs. Flowmaster - Page 2 311771
AHH but your current secret is much better than mine MAC vs. Flowmaster - Page 2 878392 as for faster, why you wanna do that?? you're already faster then me. I mean you run 13's and I'm still in the world of the 14's ....once I saw you run solid 13's today, this was me after I left MAC vs. Flowmaster - Page 2 20541 MAC vs. Flowmaster - Page 2 20541 MAC vs. Flowmaster - Page 2 20541

I dunno about better, but maybe two secrets would be better!? I need another secret cause i dont want to be stuck in the 13's forever!! MAC vs. Flowmaster - Page 2 315115
lol, this is no fun chasing your tail lights, I'z gots to get a better secret...hrmmmmm??? actually I can make my secret bigger in less than 15 min..lol.....hmmm, maybe not a good idea...I need a solid foundation , which I don't have...so once again MAC vs. Flowmaster - Page 2 20541 Sad BCP > MJR46

LOL...I dunno, man. I think you may be faster than me once your secret has been engaged.
lol, dunno, maybe we can find out in the fall??? tongue I don't plan to do anything to the car between now and then, but knowing my car and having seen yours. I will tell you this, if my holds together, without giving up to much info it'd be a drivers race, that's to say you leave yours in it's current form. Smile

mjr46
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 649
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:45 pm

mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:Good sound is subjective. Something other than "old school" isnt bad just because it's different or newer. There is more to exhaust than just "old school sound", some of us want something that sounds good and flows better than MAC and Flowmaster. MAC products have always been junk, IMO. Cheap prices for cheap quality.

Prices? Of course an entire stainless steel catback is going to cost more than aluminized steel. Better materials, better crafstmanship cost more money.
maybe this is the whole reason my junk/ride N/A has a hard time running low 14's/high 13's on the motor and needs help from my secret to get down the 1320 quicker, hrmmmmmm guess if I removed my MAC exhaust, I could pick up some ponies?? Bassani ehh?? wonder if that'd help me?? pirat

Dunno, maybe you should ask someone with a fast car what they think! I believe i may need to look into acquiring a secret like yours, because i want to go faster too. MAC vs. Flowmaster - Page 2 311771
AHH but your current secret is much better than mine MAC vs. Flowmaster - Page 2 878392 as for faster, why you wanna do that?? you're already faster then me. I mean you run 13's and I'm still in the world of the 14's ....once I saw you run solid 13's today, this was me after I left MAC vs. Flowmaster - Page 2 20541 MAC vs. Flowmaster - Page 2 20541 MAC vs. Flowmaster - Page 2 20541

I dunno about better, but maybe two secrets would be better!? I need another secret cause i dont want to be stuck in the 13's forever!! MAC vs. Flowmaster - Page 2 315115
lol, this is no fun chasing your tail lights, I'z gots to get a better secret...hrmmmmm??? actually I can make my secret bigger in less than 15 min..lol.....hmmm, maybe not a good idea...I need a solid foundation , which I don't have...so once again MAC vs. Flowmaster - Page 2 20541 Sad BCP > MJR46

LOL...I dunno, man. I think you may be faster than me once your secret has been engaged.
lol, dunno, maybe we can find out in the fall??? tongue I don't plan to do anything to the car between now and then, but knowing my car and having seen yours. I will tell you this, if my holds together, without giving up to much info it'd be a drivers race, that's to say you leave yours in it's current form. Smile

Maybe, but it would have to be at a track that's at least prepped a little...lol.
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by mjr46 Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:50 pm

BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:

Maybe, but it would have to be at a track that's at least prepped a little...lol.
ahhhh bummer, so no fall NVMC trip for you then??? Sad

mjr46
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by RTW0223 Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:42 pm

Maui Built wrote:Just an aside from the "Peanut Gallery"....I have equal length BBK shorties, Pypes X pipe into 2 chamber Flowmaster 40's. Has a nice deep idle and when I open it up you can hear me from a distance. Nice, deep sound. Again, as posted earlier...its a subjective thing for sure! Good luck.

lol i know right.... i think i am going to get the american thunder catback the one with the original 40s... i could not find any fox body mac systems hardly and i know flowmaster is legit. after this, my exhjaust will be complete and next year i start on the intake Smile
RTW0223
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-10-19

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.wuerfl

Back to top Go down

Post by AAron83 Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:59 am

RTW0223 wrote:
Maui Built wrote:Just an aside from the "Peanut Gallery"....I have equal length BBK shorties, Pypes X pipe into 2 chamber Flowmaster 40's. Has a nice deep idle and when I open it up you can hear me from a distance. Nice, deep sound. Again, as posted earlier...its a subjective thing for sure! Good luck.

lol i know right.... i think i am going to get the american thunder catback the one with the original 40s... i could not find any fox body mac systems hardly and i know flowmaster is legit. after this, my exhjaust will be complete and next year i start on the intake Smile

youre gonna waste your money dude. american muscle doesnt sell mac catbacks anymore? i bought both of mine from there and my current american thunder catback. from what you told me about what you want buying an american thunder system wouldnt do any better than what you have now. but its your money good luck
AAron83
AAron83
COBRA
COBRA

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by RTW0223 Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:54 am

ranx93 wrote:
RTW0223 wrote:

youre gonna waste your money dude. american muscle doesnt sell mac catbacks anymore? i bought both of mine from there and my current american thunder catback. from what you told me about what you want buying an american thunder system wouldnt do any better than what you have now. but its your money good luck

they apparently do not...
RTW0223
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:08 am

mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:

Doubtful, but that's still a ways off.
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by mjr46 Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:14 am

BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:

Crying or Very sad Sad

mjr46
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:29 pm

mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:

Crying or Very sad Sad

Thats a hike to spin through three gears! I can do that on the street...lol.
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by mjr46 Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:47 pm

BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:

Crying or Very sad Sad

ahhh, you just need to break them new tires in a little more Smile

mjr46
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:35 pm

mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:

Crying or Very sad Sad

LOL...cant say ive ever had that issue with new tires in the past. Bernie must not have come in this thread, or else he would have yelled at us for hijacking. MAC vs. Flowmaster - Page 2 298203
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by mjr46 Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:59 pm

BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:

Crying or Very sad Sad

LOL...cant say ive ever had that issue with new tires in the past. Bernie must not have come in this thread, or else he would have yelled at us for hijacking. MAC vs. Flowmaster - Page 2 298203
don't worry about big "B" , I'll handle him..lol ROTFL

mjr46
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by AAron83 Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:54 pm

yea thats your monster^ you guys better quit before we get busted MAC vs. Flowmaster - Page 2 696932
AAron83
AAron83
COBRA
COBRA

Back to top Go down

Post by TT_05_Stang Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:59 pm

mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:

Crying or Very sad Sad

Say "what" again. Say "what" again! I dare you! I double-dare you, motherfucker! Say "what" one more goddamn time!
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5329
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mjr46 Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:05 pm

TT_05_Stang wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:
BCP wrote:
mjr46 wrote:

Crying or Very sad Sad

Say "what" again. Say "what" again! I dare you! I double-dare you, motherfucker! Say "what" one more goddamn time!
Don't know if your name is Bernie or not but the Bernie I am refering to is Pro50sc, so no need to go postal on me. and the response to him is an inside joke which obviously you've mis-taken

Last edited by mjr46 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

mjr46
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by AAron83 Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:06 pm

what aint a country i ever heard of they speak english in what?
AAron83
AAron83
COBRA
COBRA

Back to top Go down

Post by TT_05_Stang Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:17 pm

mjr46 wrote:
Don't know if your name is Bernie or not but the Bernie I am refering to is Pro50sc, so no need to go postal on me. and the response to him is an inside joke which obviously you've mis-taken

Yes you have been mistaken... I know Bernie as well...

My quote is from Pulp Fiction Smile

Cheer up little camper no one was calling you names
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mjr46 Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:47 pm

TT_05_Stang wrote:
mjr46 wrote:

ahh okay, call me a noob then..lol, I don't follow pulp fiction...my Bad MAC vs. Flowmaster - Page 2 434531 P.S SORRY RYAN about the thread jack = done Smile

mjr46
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by RTW0223 Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:01 pm

hah its cool
RTW0223
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by TT_05_Stang Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:15 pm

mjr46 wrote:
TT_05_Stang wrote:
mjr46 wrote:

ahh okay, call me a noob then..lol, I don't follow pulp fiction...my Bad MAC vs. Flowmaster - Page 2 434531 P.S SORRY RYAN about the thread jack = done Smile

All good bro, just making fun of all the quotes on this thread, figured I would put my quote in as well.... serves me right... MAC vs. Flowmaster - Page 2 10498
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:33 pm

What?
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by TT_05_Stang Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:42 pm

BCP wrote:What?

Bang! Oh I'm sorry did I break your concentration?

What does this Bernie look like?

Does he look like a Bitch?
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:16 pm

TT_05_Stang wrote:
BCP wrote:What?

Bang! Oh I'm sorry did I break your concentration?

What does this Bernie look like?

Does he look like a Bitch?

MAC vs. Flowmaster - Page 2 23u29ll
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by TT_05_Stang Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:21 pm

I said who is Bernie... but I like the hot chic you posted a pic of.
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:23 pm

TT_05_Stang wrote:I said who is Bernie... but I like the hot chic you posted a pic of.

..maybe her name is Bernie?
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down