Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back - Page 2 Empty Re: Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back

Post by AAron83 Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:43 am

yea pypes violators dont sound too bad
AAron83
AAron83
COBRA
COBRA

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back - Page 2 Empty Re: Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back

Post by RTW0223 Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:47 am

ranx93 wrote:yea pypes violators dont sound too bad

never heard them
RTW0223
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-10-19

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.wuerfl

Back to top Go down

Post by BOOM_FIST Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:58 am

RTW0223 wrote:
ranx93 wrote:yea pypes violators dont sound too bad

never heard them

Youtube

I still like SLP's LM2's better
BOOM_FIST
BOOM_FIST
GT
GT

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RTW0223 Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:42 pm

BOOM_FIST wrote:

I still like SLP's LM2's better

It's all about what you like. Your car. Your car defines you. so do what you like Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back - Page 2 10498
RTW0223
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by The92Foxbody Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Lol, look at my signature mods, flowmasters all the way. The only thing I was saying is if I went SLPs I would get the LM1's which apparently are AKA Obnoxious ass pipes.

The92Foxbody
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2010-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:20 pm

I hate the spelling Pypes used.
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by The92Foxbody Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:32 pm

BCP wrote:I hate the spelling Pypes used.

Lol, well saying pypes is confusing. Some people don't know what Pypes is, they assume you are talking about exhaust pipes but I guess they chose the spelling Pypes so someone reading about it would understand it's a brand name.. idk i'm in a marketing tactics class, names like this are suppose to catch, or peak your interest more.

The92Foxbody
MACH 1
MACH 1

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:46 am

The92Foxbody wrote:

Lol, well saying pypes is confusing. Some people don't know what Pypes is, they assume you are talking about exhaust pipes but I guess they chose the spelling Pypes so someone reading about it would understand it's a brand name.. idk i'm in a marketing tactics class, names like this are suppose to catch, or peak your interest more.

Will it does neither for me, and makes me not want to buy their products due to the retarded name.
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by RTW0223 Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:09 am

BCP wrote:

Will it does neither for me, and makes me not want to buy their products due to the retarded name.

+1
RTW0223
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by BOOM_FIST Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:41 am

I keep watching videos between the SLP LM2's and the Pypes M80 and Violator mufflers, and I keep going back to the LM2's.

So, LM2's it is....for sure now. Smile
BOOM_FIST
BOOM_FIST
GT
GT

Back to top Go down

Post by RTW0223 Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:40 pm

let us know how it goes
RTW0223
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by The92Foxbody Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:36 pm

Yea there name kind of makes it look like someone couldn't spell very well, but it's not really about their name that counts, it's the products you buy from them.

The92Foxbody
MACH 1
MACH 1

Back to top Go down

Post by AAron83 Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:42 pm

BCP wrote:
The92Foxbody wrote:

Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back - Page 2 298203
AAron83
AAron83
COBRA
COBRA

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:11 pm

The92Foxbody wrote:Yea there name kind of makes it look like someone couldn't spell very well, but it's not really about their name that counts, it's the products you buy from them.

True, but I'd sound like a jackass telling someone about my Pypes mufflers. I think I'll stick with Bassani - no retarded name, good products, sounds pretty badass.
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by The92Foxbody Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:46 pm

BCP wrote:
The92Foxbody wrote:Yea there name kind of makes it look like someone couldn't spell very well, but it's not really about their name that counts, it's the products you buy from them.

True, but I'd sound like a jackass telling someone about my Pypes mufflers. I think I'll stick with Bassani - no retarded name, good products, sounds pretty badass.

Yea, everyone has there opinions. I've never seen pypes products in person nor have I heard any. Lots of people use bassani and flowmaster, great companys. Not many people use SLP but I love the sound of those. If I ever came across an SLP setup for the fox fairly cheap, i'd get it.

The92Foxbody
MACH 1
MACH 1

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:18 pm

The92Foxbody wrote:
BCP wrote:

Yea, everyone has there opinions. I've never seen pypes products in person nor have I heard any. Lots of people use bassani and flowmaster, great companys. Not many people use SLP but I love the sound of those. If I ever came across an SLP setup for the fox fairly cheap, i'd get it.

Okay.... everyone does have their opinions, and I've stated mine. You do realize that the same mufflers on two different cars with different combos will sound different, right? Im glad lots of people run Bassani and Flowmaster, doesnt mean they all sound the same. Dont think Ive heard any other cars sound like mine, regardless of what muffler was on it, and thats the way I want it to be.
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by The92Foxbody Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:36 pm

I hear stangs goin down the road all the time and can tell right away if there flowmasters and have got up next to a couple of them to ask if they were and low and behold most flowmaster cars sound the same. Bassani is one of those unique sounds you don't hear and I really like the sound they have with the bassani X pipe. And of course I know theres different setups. My cousin has almost the same setup as me except an X pipe and it sounds completely different but you can still hear a flowmaster tone to it.

The92Foxbody
MACH 1
MACH 1

Back to top Go down

Post by BOOM_FIST Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:08 am

Like I said, I like my current set-up...but it's just time for a change. I want a different sound. Eventually, it'll be a nice sounding 4V...... Smile
BOOM_FIST
BOOM_FIST
GT
GT

Back to top Go down

Post by AAron83 Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:32 am

BCP wrote:
The92Foxbody wrote:
BCP wrote:

Okay.... everyone does have their opinions, and I've stated mine. You do realize that the same mufflers on two different cars with different combos will sound different, right? Im glad lots of people run Bassani and Flowmaster, doesnt mean they all sound the same. Dont think Ive heard any other cars sound like mine, regardless of what muffler was on it, and thats the way I want it to be.

exactly you and i have the same exhaust setups unless you put those bassani mufflers on already. yet our cars still sound different from different combos.
AAron83
AAron83
COBRA
COBRA

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:28 pm

ranx93 wrote:
BCP wrote:
The92Foxbody wrote:
BCP wrote:

exactly you and i have the same exhaust setups unless you put those bassani mufflers on already. yet our cars still sound different from different combos.

The Bassani muffs have been on for a little while now, Aaron. You just havent been back down this way since then!
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by AAron83 Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:17 pm

yea i know. closest was when i went to rays house 3 weeks ago. i'll be back there saturday though
AAron83
AAron83
COBRA
COBRA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2