Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6/5-7/09 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals

+21
Twisted86
TT_05_Stang
vack
Croft
bluebloodedpony
ghedeup123
RAVEN 6
Droptop306
AAron83
Low 11s
SVT_N8
90strokednblown
Big Blue
05RedDevil
Big-B
No1FordGirl
DarkNightV6
Mrs Bzlee
Boss281
zporta
ndnboy
25 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

6/5-7/09 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals - Page 3 Empty Re: 6/5-7/09 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals

Post by RAVEN 6 Fri May 15, 2009 1:09 pm

zporta wrote:well how the hell do i get the recipt from him

You don't get a receipt from me. Will meant that he forwarded a copy of his receit from Carlisle to me so I could make sure he was listed under the Bad Pony Club.

For thos of you who have not been to Carlisle previously this is how it works. You can get a daily admission and pay for parking off the fairgrounds. and just walk into the fairgrounds once you have purchased your admission.

If you want to show your car or park inside you have to register for the fairgrounds. The cost is 40.00 and this gives you admission for two people, for Fri, Sat and Sun. You do not have to show you vehicle or even if you park it in your designated class show area, the voting is by peers so you do not need to be with your car. This year I am parking the raven at the club tent. If you have already registered or you wish to register when you get to Carlisle you pull in the main gate and make an immediete left into the small parking lot ourtisde the registration area and then pick up your paperwork if you have registered or pay your money and register. After you are done there you can proceed into the fairgrounds.

For some of you this may be the biggest event you have ever been to I know it was my first year there. The number of cars is almost unbelievable and the parking spots will go quickly. If you want to have a hassle free parking experience you should plan to get to the fairgrounds between 8 AM and 9 AM. that way you will have a fairly good chance to get a spot in your class area if you are showing or whereever else you may want to park. For those of you who are registered with clubs such as the Bad Pony Club who have a large tent you can park there also
But keep in mind that the club tents are located in the showfield and in the judging area for some class of cars. and the spots around the tents will go quickly also. We at Bad Pony CLub try to "hold" spots for as many people as we can but as the cars in the judged class start to fill up that area we cannot keep holding them. If you get there after 9:30 AM or so you will have a "catch as catch can" parking situation.

Sometime in the next couple of weeks we will get a map that will show where the Bad Pony Tent is located and I will post up the info here. Thanks to assitance from MPSF and a couple other affiliated clubs we have a good shot at winning the Club Award but there are still a couple of clubs who are right there with us in the competition so we can always use some more regiatrations.

Hope this helps and if anybody has any questions about Carlisle or the Bad Pony Club at Carlisle Please feel free to email me at :

raven6_bpc@verizon.net

RAVEN 6
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

6/5-7/09 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals - Page 3 Empty Re: 6/5-7/09 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals

Post by RAVEN 6 Fri May 15, 2009 4:12 pm

Bad Pony CLub just hit 64 registrations !!

I just want to express my sincere appreciation to the members of MPSF who have registered with us for Carlisle. A week ago I was worried about getting the 50 registrations to secure the 20x30 tent. Today we have an outside chance to get the largest tent which is 20x40. We are 11 registrations short with 3 days left to get them. We have a few potentials and some maybes so who knows.

But the point is we could not have gotten to where we are without the help of MPSF. We just want to say thanx and we are looking forward to seeing our old friends of MPSF, meeting some new ones and hanging out Carlisle

RAVEN 6
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by Croft Fri May 15, 2009 4:37 pm

And DRINKING SOME BEER!!!! WOOT WOOT
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Number of posts : 4206
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RAVEN 6 Fri May 15, 2009 4:45 pm

Well yea Laura that goes without saying!!!!!!

The "B" in IN BPC doesn't just stand for Bad 6/5-7/09 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals - Page 3 45727

RAVEN 6
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by Croft Fri May 15, 2009 5:13 pm

RAVEN 6 wrote:Well yea Laura that goes without saying!!!!!!

The "B" in IN BPC doesn't just stand for Bad 6/5-7/09 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals - Page 3 45727

Well, you obviously don't know me too well then. BAD is my middle name!!
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT_N8 Fri May 15, 2009 7:08 pm

I will be registering when I get home tonight!
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by RAVEN 6 Fri May 15, 2009 8:36 pm

07caligtstang wrote:
RAVEN 6 wrote:Well yea Laura that goes without saying!!!!!!

Well, you obviously don't know me too well then. BAD is my middle name!!

Hopefully by the time Carlisle is over we will all know each other better and then we can decide if the B stands for Bad or Beer or both !! But not bad beer !!!!

BTW I will be down the Jersey Shore this weekend and hopefully not within a hundred yards of a computer so if any of you need any info or have any questions about Carlisle send them and I will address them as soon as I get back. Which should be Monday afternoon. Have a great weekend everybody

RAVEN 6
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by zporta Fri May 15, 2009 10:27 pm

i kno that i dont get a recipt from u... my uncle has 4 spots at the swap meet section... and they are paid for... i have no recipt... can i still come park w/ yall and all my MPSF buddies? thats all i want 2 kno... do i have to register w/ ur clun 2 park there?
zporta
zporta
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4696
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by No1FordGirl Sat May 16, 2009 1:00 am

vack wrote:Is MDPatriotStangs registering??

I'm working on getting shift coverage, I'm not registered with anyone yet.......can go with Steel City Stangs, but not sure if I can go or not......wanted to check here to see if you guys had a registration set up, or if you are all under BMC? If I go I'll be with Steel City I think, as they are close to where I live.......but would love to meet up with you guys as well, shoot the shizit!

If ya can shed some light on this for me.

Only way you'll see MDPatriotStangs is if you specifically put it in the club name field.

Hope you can make it with us from SteelCity ;)

As far as meeting everyone from here, you'll have plenty of time to go from tent to tent visitng. It's a great time down there.

Everyone is welcome to drop by the SteelCityStangs tent to visit 6/5-7/09 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals - Page 3 10498
No1FordGirl
No1FordGirl
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2009-03-12

http://www.fquick.com/no1fordgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by No1FordGirl Sat May 16, 2009 1:03 am

zporta wrote:i kno that i dont get a recipt from u... my uncle has 4 spots at the swap meet section... and they are paid for... i have no recipt... can i still come park w/ yall and all my MPSF buddies? thats all i want 2 kno... do i have to register w/ ur clun 2 park there?

Part of the reason to register is so Carlisle staff knows how much space to give each "club"

There may be room to squeeze in with them if you dont register with them.
No1FordGirl
No1FordGirl
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2009-03-12

http://www.fquick.com/no1fordgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RAVEN 6 Sat May 16, 2009 7:01 am

zporta wrote:i kno that i dont get a recipt from u... my uncle has 4 spots at the swap meet section... and they are paid for... i have no recipt... can i still come park w/ yall and all my MPSF buddies? thats all i want 2 kno... do i have to register w/ ur clun 2 park there?

If your uncle is a vendor he will have parking at his sales area but if not you are welcome to come over and see if there are spots at the tent. Contrary to what tammy said they give you very little room around your tent area. They go on the assumption that most cars are going to be in the assigned judging areas. If we have spots available when you get there you can park there. BUt no matter where you park you are most welcome to come over to the tent and hang out with us and the MPSF gang.

RAVEN 6
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by 05RedDevil Sat May 16, 2009 10:21 am

Not sure how interested anyone is but CJ Pony Parts gives a 5% discount for orders that are picked up at the show. This can be combined with the 5% you get if you are a "Herd" member. FYI
05RedDevil
05RedDevil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT_N8 Sun May 17, 2009 7:53 pm

just registered with BPC. Do they mail you your pass?
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Droptop306 Mon May 18, 2009 2:14 pm

Hey Raven I would love to register under u guys. I have already registered and entered chesapeake bay mustangs under other. Can you take care of mine. What do you need the invoice number. I will be competing do we park with you or in our class for judgement
Droptop306
Droptop306
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1143
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RAVEN 6 Tue May 19, 2009 1:57 pm

Droptop306:

We would love to have you.
Where you park is up to you if you want to have your car judged youneed to park in the assigned class area. Your parking area will be given to you when you pick up your paperwork on arrival at Carlisle. If you do not wish to have you car judged you can park at the tent area. The only gotcha is that you need to arrive by about 9AM to have a shot at getting a parking place in either your class area or at our tent.
Parking spots have gone quickly in the last couple of years as this show and the Mustang hobby grows.

I can try to fix your registration but I will need your sales order number, full name and your address. You can either post it here, log onto the Bad Pony Club site and pm it to me or email it me raven6_bpc@verizon.net We will be looking forward to meeting you at Carlisle.

Ken
raven6

RAVEN 6
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT_N8 Tue May 19, 2009 5:56 pm

So where do we go to pick up our registration stuff? do we just bring our receipt?
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss281 Tue May 19, 2009 8:07 pm

Gate 2 or 3 off K street as I recall.
Boss281
Boss281
Geek Stangs
Geek Stangs

Number of posts : 1719
Registration date : 2007-12-06

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2059455

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted86 Tue May 19, 2009 10:13 pm

Count me in, i have missed it the past 4 years. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. how do we register under BPC?
Twisted86
Twisted86
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by RAVEN 6 Wed May 20, 2009 5:21 pm

When you register online there will be a drop down menu for club affiliation you just click on Bad Pony Club. If you register by phone you just tell them your club affiliation is Bad Pony CLub. Carlisle will do the rest.

If you register online you will get an email with your sales order number on it. If you register by phone you may have to ask for your sales order number. When you get that number email to me with you first and last name I will then be able to ensure that the Carlisle Staff has you listed properly

email addy: raven6_bpc@verizon.net

RAVEN 6
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT_N8 Wed May 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Cool, then we just take the receipt to the show. i have been in the past but never showed
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by RAVEN 6 Fri May 22, 2009 9:07 am

http://www.badponyclub.com/index.php?board=107.0

The link shown above will take you to the Carlisle Boards on the Bad Pony Site. There will be lots of info on Thursday Convoys, Friday Convoys & Saturday Convoys to the Fairgrounds. You can find the full list of folks signed up for Carlisle under the Bad Pony Club and the latest news regarding registrations. There are a couple boards dealing with evening activities and the daily club agenda.

Once the Carlisle folks issue the map showing our tent location on the fairgrounds it will be there as well. However I will also attempt to post it up here when i get it. We are looking forward to meeting all the MPSF folks so don't be shy You are all welcome at the tent. You are all invited to hang out with us for as long as you like. In addition to some evening dinners there will probably be a party either in the parking lot of our club hotel ( Holiday Inn Harrisburg West - YMR gang is also going to be there so plenty of stangs and stangers will be located there) or in the rooms and halls of the hotel.

RAVEN 6
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by RAVEN 6 Fri May 29, 2009 10:45 am

The Bad Pony Club Tent will be located in sections IH40 - IH41. In the way of an update the BPC is currently ( 5/31 ) at 74 confirmed registrations and is hanging on to the lead for the Club Challenge. But we are expecting a last minute surge from one or possibly two national clubs. So we would appreciate all the registrations we can get. Even last minute registrations up to about mid-day on Saturday June 6 will be counted.

6/5-7/09 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals - Page 3 11_29_05_09_9_26_56

Last edited by RAVEN 6 on Sun May 31, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : data changed)

RAVEN 6
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakJak87 Fri May 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Sorry I can't join you guys! I would have signed up with BPC too...

Next year!
BlakJak87
BlakJak87
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 90strokednblown Fri May 29, 2009 4:00 pm

wont be able to join in..gotta work...next year!
90strokednblown
90strokednblown
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Croft Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:15 am

Hey Raven,

Doesn't look like I will be getting up there until Saturday morning. I was curious as to when we can pull in and register. And where do we go to pull in at.....which gate?

Thanks!
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next