Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So i got pulled over 2day...

+6
Big Mike226
Croft
TT_05_Stang
kooldawg6
BCP
zporta
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So i got pulled over 2day... Empty So i got pulled over 2day...

Post by zporta Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:38 pm

Well today is the first time i have had my car out since the last cruise...so i was testing the new tires and h/e tryin to cycle the coolant so i could add more...well i leave my rents house and there is some civic cruise so i show him what a lil american muscle looks like and fly past him...i run through first spinning all of it...hit second and fish tail a lil... run it all the way 2 the top of 3rd and look in my rear view only seeing flashing lights... i pull over and put on my flashers yelling f*ck!!! so the cop gets out of his car and says "did u win" i laugh and say i wasnt racing him...then he asked if my record is clean and i say i have never had a ticket.... well he asks for my license and reg. and says well dont sweat it let me make sure everything checks out... he goes into his car runs the plates comes back w/ a written warning in hand and says " i kno u have a lot of horsepower but next time u do that make sure there isnt a cop behind u" ROTFL i laugh and say i didnt see u, this is the first time i have driven her in over a month... he say be careful with this thing its a beautiful car and hands me all of my info.... wow was i lucky, what a cop he was prob about 26 and loves car... i just saved some money from a ticket that can stay in my mod fund...this is the same cop that pulled my buddy over doin about 120 and told him 2 go home and park his stang... best cop in HOCO!!! So i got pulled over 2day... 311771
zporta
zporta
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4696
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

So i got pulled over 2day... Empty Re: So i got pulled over 2day...

Post by BCP Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:41 pm

You got a good break! Kind of reminds me of this video though....