Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so..my car's back and its in muscle mustangs and fast fords

+15
ndnboy
Bethelism
pikuoff
svtwin73
Croft
Big-B
roushmustang427r
pastang
Smokeurhonda
kooldawg6
DarkNightV6
jeostang
orangelx91
BCP
AAron83
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

so..my car's back and its in muscle mustangs and fast fords Empty so..my car's back and its in muscle mustangs and fast fords

Post by AAron83 Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:41 am

Picked up my car on sat night at JPC. Car runs so much better no overheating and more important it scares me which is a good thing so..my car's back and its in muscle mustangs and fast fords 311771 had a lot of fun playing around with it on the highway heading home. i just have to put my old rebuilt trans back in and give my loaner trans back. Its in the article titled Budget Boost Bonanza in muscle mustangs and fast fords sept 09. That whole magazine issue is about superchargers
AAron83
AAron83
COBRA
COBRA

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

so..my car's back and its in muscle mustangs and fast fords Empty Re: so..my car's back and its in muscle mustangs and fast fords

Post by BCP Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:18 am

Cool! Glad you have it back and no issues...not to mention its faster!
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

so..my car's back and its in muscle mustangs and fast fords Empty Re: so..my car's back and its in muscle mustangs and fast fords

Post by AAron83 Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:42 am

thanks B. yeah they made sure it was perfect before i took it back. but yeah it starts right up and runs fine
AAron83
AAron83
COBRA
COBRA

Back to top Go down

Post by orangelx91 Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:24 pm

Awesome man ill pick up that issue as soon as i see it.

I dont care what anyone says. Those guys up at JPC are a great bunch i neve ronce had any problems with them.
orangelx91
orangelx91
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jeostang Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:25 pm

I think I saw you car parked outside JPC's front entrance on Sat. Does it have a Votech SC?

if so

Bad Ass car.
jeostang
jeostang
Colt
Colt

Number of posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNightV6 Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:33 pm

Sweet, i'll be looking for that issue.
DarkNightV6
DarkNightV6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2794

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2733066

Back to top Go down

Post by AAron83 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:29 pm

jeostang wrote:I think I saw you car parked outside JPC's front entrance on Sat. Does it have a Votech SC?

if so

Bad Ass car.

yeah thats mine and it has a v3 blower on it
AAron83
AAron83
COBRA
COBRA

Back to top Go down

Post by kooldawg6 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Glad you got your car back and enjoy it! Congrats on making it into MM&FF so..my car's back and its in muscle mustangs and fast fords 10498
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeurhonda Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:12 pm

HOT DAMN GIGGIDY SON!
Smokeurhonda
Smokeurhonda
COBRA
COBRA

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by pastang Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:13 pm

thats awesome to hear
pastang
pastang
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by roushmustang427r Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:32 pm

glad to hear that so..my car's back and its in muscle mustangs and fast fords 10498
roushmustang427r
roushmustang427r
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Big-B Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:40 pm

ranx93 wrote:Picked up my car on sat night at JPC. Car runs so much better no overheating and more important it scares me which is a good thing so..my car's back and its in muscle mustangs and fast fords 311771 had a lot of fun playing around with it on the highway heading home. i just have to put my old rebuilt trans back in and give my loaner trans back. Its in the article titled Budget Boost Bonanza in muscle mustangs and fast fords sept 09. That whole magazine issue is about superchargers
Damn Aaron that's awesome, congrats! How'd you get in it?
Big-B
Big-B
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 6053
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Croft Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:21 pm

Sweeet!! Will be looking for ya, congrats!
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Number of posts : 4206
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by svtwin73 Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:13 pm

AUTOGRAPH!!!! lol
svtwin73
svtwin73
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by AAron83 Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:45 pm

PRO50SC wrote:
ranx93 wrote:Picked up my car on sat night at JPC. Car runs so much better no overheating and more important it scares me which is a good thing so..my car's back and its in muscle mustangs and fast fords 311771 had a lot of fun playing around with it on the highway heading home. i just have to put my old rebuilt trans back in and give my loaner trans back. Its in the article titled Budget Boost Bonanza in muscle mustangs and fast fords sept 09. That whole magazine issue is about superchargers

thanks everyone!. Bernie I got in through Justin at JPC i've always done business with him and vortech was on the prowl for a fox body in good shape with just a heads cam and intake upgrade originally they wanted a stocker but they had no luck. So Vortech contacted Justin and Justin let me know if i wanted to use my car to try out their new supercharger. I was like hell yea i'd do it. I wasnt the only person he contacted there were others but they were slacking on the response. In the article they did one dyno pull back in May and after that Justin did a lot more upgrades on my car so its putting out a lot more power now and the car runs perfect. They treated me like family up there i have no complaints about them. He even parked my car in his personal trailer when they werent working on it. only day it sat outside was this past weekend. the title of the article is Budget Boost Bonanza
AAron83
AAron83
COBRA
COBRA

Back to top Go down

Post by AAron83 Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:47 pm

orangelx91 wrote:Awesome man ill pick up that issue as soon as i see it.

I dont care what anyone says. Those guys up at JPC are a great bunch i neve ronce had any problems with them.

same here bud ive been doing business with them for several years almost since i bought by car 6 years ago. they didnt start working on it till last year. but i always buy my parts from them
AAron83
AAron83
COBRA
COBRA

Back to top Go down

Post by pikuoff Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:13 pm

Congrats on getting your car back together and into the mag!
pikuoff
pikuoff
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 3597
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethelism Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:16 pm

I'll be sure to pick up that issue!
Bethelism
Bethelism
Grand Poobet
Grand Poobet

Number of posts : 1724
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://www.bethelism.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ndnboy Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:45 pm

Damn, thats sweet dude, glad u got your IMPROVED ride back : )
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 4503
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Big-B Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:54 pm

ranx93 wrote:
PRO50SC wrote:

thanks everyone!. Bernie I got in through Justin at JPC i've always done business with him and vortech was on the prowl for a fox body in good shape with just a heads cam and intake upgrade originally they wanted a stocker but they had no luck. So Vortech contacted Justin and Justin let me know if i wanted to use my car to try out their new supercharger. I was like hell yea i'd do it. I wasnt the only person he contacted there were others but they were slacking on the response. In the article they did one dyno pull back in May and after that Justin did a lot more upgrades on my car so its putting out a lot more power now and the car runs perfect. They treated me like family up there i have no complaints about them. He even parked my car in his personal trailer when they werent working on it. only day it sat outside was this past weekend. the title of the article is Budget Boost Bonanza
Damn, that's awesome. So did Vortech foot the bill for the blower? What are you putting down now?
Big-B
Big-B
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 6053
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by 03silvergt Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:05 pm

Congratulations man.
03silvergt
03silvergt
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 558
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by AAron83 Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:45 pm

PRO50SC wrote:
ranx93 wrote:
PRO50SC wrote:

Damn, that's awesome. So did Vortech foot the bill for the blower? What are you putting down now?

Yeah they did. Im not sure if they make that blower for 302's yet. Its only 6 months old. Ive seen them on youtube on s197's and a few BMW's. The car was first putting out 309 rwhp naturally aspirated then with the 6 rib base V3 kit it put out 405rwhp 3 months ago. that was with 5 or 6 psi. then that went to 443 in late june. then last month it went to 460 @ 10psi. Then Jon Lund from Lund Racing and Justin had to detune it because i still have the stock 93 bottom end and 450 plus is really pushing it to self destruction. so now its right around the mid 450's forgot what the torque was. The only thing holding me back is my bottom end. I was supposed to get an aftercooler too but it would have put the HP into the 500's. Those V3's are very efficient not to mention quiet as well. And theyre self lubricating
AAron83
AAron83
COBRA
COBRA

Back to top Go down

Post by spacemonkey067 Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:00 am

congrats, that's awesome man!! i'll keep my eyes open for it!!
spacemonkey067
spacemonkey067
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 05RedDevil Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:44 am

I picked up that issue 3 weeks ago and it has some great articles. I just went back and re-read "Budget boost bonanza".
Congrats. 405 rwhp in a fox is crazy and the later tuning on top of it. Wow. Just wow.

P.S. I hate you for getting a free blower
05RedDevil
05RedDevil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:16 am

05RedDevil wrote:I picked up that issue 3 weeks ago and it has some great articles. I just went back and re-read "Budget boost bonanza".
Congrats. 405 rwhp in a fox is crazy and the later tuning on top of it. Wow. Just wow.

P.S. I hate you for getting a free blower

scratch
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next