Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so..my car's back and its in muscle mustangs and fast fords

+15
ndnboy
Bethelism
pikuoff
svtwin73
Croft
Big-B
roushmustang427r
pastang
Smokeurhonda
kooldawg6
DarkNightV6
jeostang
orangelx91
BCP
AAron83
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

so..my car's back and its in muscle mustangs and fast fords - Page 2 Empty Re: so..my car's back and its in muscle mustangs and fast fords

Post by Big-B Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:42 pm

ranx93 wrote:
PRO50SC wrote:
ranx93 wrote:
PRO50SC wrote:
ranx93 wrote:Picked up my car on sat night at JPC. Car runs so much better no overheating and more important it scares me which is a good thing so..my car's back and its in muscle mustangs and fast fords - Page 2 311771 had a lot of fun playing around with it on the highway heading home. i just have to put my old rebuilt trans back in and give my loaner trans back. Its in the article titled Budget Boost Bonanza in muscle mustangs and fast fords sept 09. That whole magazine issue is about superchargers
Damn Aaron that's awesome, congrats! How'd you get in it?

thanks everyone!. Bernie I got in through Justin at JPC i've always done business with him and vortech was on the prowl for a fox body in good shape with just a heads cam and intake upgrade originally they wanted a stocker but they had no luck. So Vortech contacted Justin and Justin let me know if i wanted to use my car to try out their new supercharger. I was like hell yea i'd do it. I wasnt the only person he contacted there were others but they were slacking on the response. In the article they did one dyno pull back in May and after that Justin did a lot more upgrades on my car so its putting out a lot more power now and the car runs perfect. They treated me like family up there i have no complaints about them. He even parked my car in his personal trailer when they werent working on it. only day it sat outside was this past weekend. the title of the article is Budget Boost Bonanza
Damn, that's awesome. So did Vortech foot the bill for the blower? What are you putting down now?

Yeah they did. Im not sure if they make that blower for 302's yet. Its only 6 months old. Ive seen them on youtube on s197's and a few BMW's. The car was first putting out 309 rwhp naturally aspirated then with the 6 rib base V3 kit it put out 405rwhp 3 months ago. that was with 5 or 6 psi. then that went to 443 in late june. then last month it went to 460 @ 10psi. Then Jon Lund from Lund Racing and Justin had to detune it because i still have the stock 93 bottom end and 450 plus is really pushing it to self destruction. so now its right around the mid 450's forgot what the torque was. The only thing holding me back is my bottom end. I was supposed to get an aftercooler too but it would have put the HP into the 500's. Those V3's are very efficient not to mention quiet as well. And theyre self lubricating
NICE!!!
Big-B
Big-B
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 6053
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

so..my car's back and its in muscle mustangs and fast fords - Page 2 Empty Re: so..my car's back and its in muscle mustangs and fast fords

Post by AAron83 Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:31 pm

thanks ill bring it out when you all have a meet/cruise again now that i have my car again i missed out on all the ones you all had during the summer i really wanted to go to benjis
AAron83
AAron83
COBRA
COBRA

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by lrd vdr Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:29 pm

That's awesome.
lrd vdr
lrd vdr
GT
GT

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-05-03

http://www.southtexasstangs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2