Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lowering Springs

2 posters

Go down

Lowering Springs Empty Lowering Springs

Post by chrisverneuil Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:37 pm

So im still in the market of getting lowering springs. Id really like to get a set that laying around mainly becouse its not gonna cost be a lot. But id really like to know if i can lower it with my +35 offset wheels.
chrisverneuil
chrisverneuil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Lowering Springs Empty Re: Lowering Springs

Post by kooldawg6 Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:38 am

I may be coming up to MD tonight. If that is the case, I wouldn't mind heading up to your place (I'll be going to Fort Washington, so it's not like Laurel is really out of the way. We can swap one of your wheels on the front and rear of my car and then you'll know exactly if they'll fit a lowered car. They should be fine, but an actual test will clear ANY doubts! I know I did that with Laura to know if her front tires and wheels would fit the front of my car since it sat a bit lower than hers Lowering Springs 10498
I could also bring the springs with me if you're interested (rather inexpensive). 1.75" front/1.5" rear. My 275/40 on 18x9.5 and 285/50 on 18x10 fit fine with no rubbing issues with those springs.
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down