Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO ADDED!!! Need help from a foxbody guru

3 posters

Go down

VIDEO ADDED!!!  Need help from a foxbody guru Empty VIDEO ADDED!!! Need help from a foxbody guru

Post by SVT_N8 Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:25 pm

Ok, here is the situation. I found what I believe is an awesome deal on a 91 5.0 . I am looking for someone who is very knowledgeable on them to help me out. Thanks!

Last edited by 5spd07gt on Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

VIDEO ADDED!!!  Need help from a foxbody guru Empty Re: VIDEO ADDED!!! Need help from a foxbody guru

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:30 pm

What do you need help with?

Back to top Go down

VIDEO ADDED!!!  Need help from a foxbody guru Empty Re: VIDEO ADDED!!! Need help from a foxbody guru

Post by SVT_N8 Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:40 pm

basically just give you a link to the car and tell me what you think
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:42 pm

Sure post the link

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT_N8 Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:43 pm

i dont want to post it because i dont want someone else to buy it. whats your email?
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT_N8 Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:44 pm

i pmed it
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Big-B Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:00 am

Send it my way also!!
Big-B
Big-B
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 6053
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT_N8 Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:20 am

I'll pm it to you now
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Big-B Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:16 am

Response sent!! Smile
Big-B
Big-B
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by ndnboy Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:43 am

Bernie, you come across many/any fox Gt's, and what price range? I get the bug every time I see one, thanks.
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 4503
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Big-B Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:45 am

Not too often. There was one up the road from me a while back, very nice white GT. Guy wanted 6500.00 for it. It's gone now, no idea what he got for it. I'll keep my eye out for you though. Suzanne is looking to sell hers though.
Big-B
Big-B
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT_N8 Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:23 am

here is a video of the car the seller just sent me. Here is his email...

I'm in West Orange NJ so I'm not exactly sure how far that is but I know it's not too bad of a drive. The car is still available but before you call or come up here, MAKE SURE you take a look at this detailed 5-minute video of the car. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-SVw3dHp2k Also, here are the 3 quirks to let you know about ahead of time (no suprises here): The driver's side door lock switch doesn't work, the passenger's side window switch only works for down - so there you're looking at 2 $15 switches that I didn't replace. EVERYTHING else in the car electrinically works from the little map light to the power mirrors and defrosters etc. Otherwise, as you'll see and hear in the video, the exhaust is stock so the O2 sensors are OLD! So sometimes around 180 degrees you'll get a check engine light, which I OBD1 scanned at my house and it came out to be an O2 code. 3 Dumb little things that I don't even really need to make known but I'm not a car salesman so I'm gonna let you know everything up front. Otherwise it's a mechanically FLAWLESS 17-year-old car. No leaks, doesn't burn, doesn't smoke, nothing. If you want to look at the car, call me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-SVw3dHp2k
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Big-B Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:03 pm

Looks like I'll be making a run to Jersey this weekend!! ;)

Not a fan of the pin on hood but it wouldn't stop me from buying it.
Big-B
Big-B
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT_N8 Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:13 pm

yah, same here on the hood but i figure someone would want to trade for it or i could pick up another one cheap. Something i just noticed, he said he only ran 93 OCT in it, is that necessary? I know for my 2007 GT you just run good ole 87

...sweet, if your heading to Jersey you can just drop me off so I dont have to drive two cars home Laughing
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Big-B Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:17 pm

It depends on if he's bumped the timing. It should run on 87/89, maybe that's all he's ever used. I know that's all that's EVER went in mine. Preference mostly.
Big-B
Big-B
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT_N8 Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:26 pm

well someone gave the guy half the money yesterday and has til Tuesday to get the other half so i have to wait til wednesday to see if its still available. So which one of you guys stole my car out from under me?

If anyone runs onto a good deal on a fox let me know. thanks guys
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Big-B Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:23 pm

Damn that sucks!!! Hope it works out for ya
Big-B
Big-B
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down