Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD Crew Weekly Cruise-In - Every Saturday - Glen Burnie, MD

+18
Rich11
Great White
5.7Lmustang
svtwin73
Croft
NEMES1S
HeavyG
ThunderSteed
chrisverneuil
RobbyBoy
The92Foxbody
Big Blue
Droptop306
DarkNightV6
BCP
MustangChick
AAron83
RDY4WAR
22 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

MAD Crew Weekly Cruise-In - Every Saturday - Glen Burnie, MD - Page 2 Empty Re: MAD Crew Weekly Cruise-In - Every Saturday - Glen Burnie, MD

Post by ThunderSteed Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:56 pm

hey, Lisa and I are thinking about coming out tonight.
ThunderSteed
ThunderSteed
Poobah Light {Un Willing Vice Prez}
Poobah Light {Un Willing Vice Prez}

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

MAD Crew Weekly Cruise-In - Every Saturday - Glen Burnie, MD - Page 2 Empty Re: MAD Crew Weekly Cruise-In - Every Saturday - Glen Burnie, MD

Post by RDY4WAR Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:30 pm

^Cool. I'll be out there early, probably around 6.
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyG Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:12 pm

I'll be stopping by for a bit tonight.
HeavyG
HeavyG
GT
GT

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:03 pm

^Yes! Finally a termi is coming around! lol
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisverneuil Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:32 pm

wish i coulda stoped by. Maybe next weekend
chrisverneuil
chrisverneuil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:27 pm

^It's all good man.

We got a good turnout tonight. I forgot my camera but on of the other members got a good bit of pics. I'll post them up here when he sends them my way.
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by NEMES1S Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:42 pm

I am hoping to stop through next weekend I will be on Vacation hopefully I make it and find it, Lol
NEMES1S
NEMES1S
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by AAron83 Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:38 am

well when the day comes when my car behaves itself i'll make it up there. if not i'll show up with another one
AAron83
AAron83
COBRA
COBRA

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:29 pm

^ We'd be glad to have you guys come around. Smile

Here's the pics from yesterday: https://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh198/r890/MAD/
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:09 am

Just a FYI, a local professional photography company that specializes in both sitting and rolling shots (name and affiliation will not be disclosed until after confirmation) wants to come out to our weekly Glen Burnie meet this Sunday, 25 July to take some good, high quality pics of the cars in a group and individual. I will have confirmation tomorrow whether they will be out this Sunday or not but as it sits, it's about 90% a go! Best of all, this is all FREE!!! So, if you want some good quality pics of your car, shine it up, and come out to the weekly meet this Sunday.

Good things happen when you get the right people's attention!

Here's an example of the quality of their photography!

MAD Crew Weekly Cruise-In - Every Saturday - Glen Burnie, MD - Page 2 4767564043_539663c14c_b
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Droptop306 Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:59 am

Sweeet .... I am on vacation and think I will be joining you guys this week. As long as the weather cooperates.
Droptop306
Droptop306
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1143
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyG Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:36 am

smithboy76908 wrote:Just a FYI, a local professional photography company that specializes in both sitting and rolling shots (name and affiliation will not be disclosed until after confirmation) wants to come out to our weekly Glen Burnie meet this Sunday, 25 July to take some good, high quality pics of the cars in a group and individual. I will have confirmation tomorrow whether they will be out this Sunday or not but as it sits, it's about 90% a go! Best of all, this is all FREE!!! So, if you want some good quality pics of your car, shine it up, and come out to the weekly meet this Sunday.

Good things happen when you get the right people's attention!

Here's an example of the quality of their photography!

MAD Crew Weekly Cruise-In - Every Saturday - Glen Burnie, MD - Page 2 4767564043_539663c14c_b

Awesome....I'm going to try and make it again.
HeavyG
HeavyG
GT
GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Croft Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:49 pm

Poop, my car is in pieces........
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Number of posts : 4206
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyG Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:20 pm

I thought you were done until this fall/winter. What are you doing now?
HeavyG
HeavyG
GT
GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Croft Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:24 pm

Started early. Check my Facebook page. I have some pictures up.
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Number of posts : 4206
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:07 pm

We have confirmation! :D Finishline photography wiill be there on Sunday! Shine your cars up and bring 'em out! :D
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Should we plan on being there early, and if so what time
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2007-09-19

http://www.mdpatriotstangs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:11 am

^ We are planning on doing so. We're going to get there around 530 to do final touch ups as the photo crew is planning to be there by 6pm.
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:40 am

Just a little something worth noting... we should have one or two swimsuit models out there posing with our cars... I cannot confirm or deny that though. :shiftyeyes
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by svtwin73 Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:58 am

If its not raining, I'll be there
svtwin73
svtwin73
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisverneuil Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:00 pm

Croft wrote:Started early. Check my Facebook page. I have some pictures up.

I dont have ur face book page:(
chrisverneuil
chrisverneuil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:39 pm

So smittu said the meets still on and the photographer is on the way,the weather has cleared and its looking good, see you there
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2007-09-19

http://www.mdpatriotstangs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:04 pm

A big thanks to everyone who came out to the photoshoot/meet this evening. Those pics came out amazing, especially of Paul's car! OMG that backdrop with the clouds was amazing!

A really big thanks goes out to Finish Line Exposures for doing the photoshoot. I can't wait to see the pictures when they're done.
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by NEMES1S Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:08 am

I also had a great time finally had a chance to meet up with u Guys of the MAD Crew great group of people look forward to hanging with u guys in the future.

Ray,
NEMES1S
NEMES1S
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:43 am

^We're glad you were able to come hang out with us. We apologize that they couldn't get to your car with the pics but they just ran out of daylight to get everyone. We're already talking with them about a date sometime in mid-late August to come back for more pics.
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next