Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD Crew Weekly Cruise-In - Every Saturday - Glen Burnie, MD

+18
Rich11
Great White
5.7Lmustang
svtwin73
Croft
NEMES1S
HeavyG
ThunderSteed
chrisverneuil
RobbyBoy
The92Foxbody
Big Blue
Droptop306
DarkNightV6
BCP
MustangChick
AAron83
RDY4WAR
22 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

MAD Crew Weekly Cruise-In - Every Saturday - Glen Burnie, MD - Page 3 Empty Re: MAD Crew Weekly Cruise-In - Every Saturday - Glen Burnie, MD

Post by HeavyG Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:13 am

^Nice turn out last night. I saw some of the pics of Paul's car and man they are going to look incredible. Can't wait until they are posted online.
HeavyG
HeavyG
GT
GT

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

MAD Crew Weekly Cruise-In - Every Saturday - Glen Burnie, MD - Page 3 Empty Re: MAD Crew Weekly Cruise-In - Every Saturday - Glen Burnie, MD

Post by RDY4WAR Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:18 pm

I'm going to start a thread in the Mulitmedia section for all the pics to go in.

Here's what's been posted so far! :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/flaminbird/sets/72157624460745623/show/

RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by svtwin73 Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Showed up at 730, nobody!!!!
svtwin73
svtwin73
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:35 pm

svtwin73 wrote:Showed up at 730, nobody!!!!

You just missed us then. We rolled out about 715-720 up to an industrial area for the pics. Sorry about that man, I feel bad now for not waiting a little longer.
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by NEMES1S Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:11 pm

The pics look pretty nice i like how they used photoshop to fix my bad spot on my hood looks great cant wait to see more
MAD Crew Weekly Cruise-In - Every Saturday - Glen Burnie, MD - Page 3 10498
NEMES1S
NEMES1S
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:46 am

May ride up this Sunday if the weather cooperates.
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:03 am

^That would be awesome! In the SVT Focus?
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:58 pm

smithboy76908 wrote:^That would be awesome! In the SVT Focus?

LOL....no, that is for the daily commute.
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:06 pm

lol gotcha! You need to turbocharge that thing! ;)
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by 5.7Lmustang Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Great lookin pics!

5.7Lmustang
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:18 pm

smithboy76908 wrote:lol gotcha! You need to turbocharge that thing! ;)

LOL....no, I really dont. I got rid of my Cobra DD to get this because I'd have no desire to mod it.

Modded money pit DD < Modding the LX.
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. lol I have two project cars that are both money pits and soon might have a third. (might be getting a '85 Bronco)
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:33 pm

smithboy76908 wrote:Yeah, I know what you're talking about. lol I have two project cars that are both money pits and soon might have a third. (might be getting a '85 Bronco)

Been there, done that too many times. My LX has a better chance of actually being fast one day if it's the only car that i sink money into, and I've learned that sinking money to make your DD faster isnt the best idea...lol.
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Yeah, I think even after I do eventually finish the Stang (which there isn't much left, I'm just lazy lol) the Focus is still going to be faster, especially after the LSD and 3.41 gear goes in this fall.
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:03 pm

smithboy76908 wrote:Yeah, I think even after I do eventually finish the Stang (which there isn't much left, I'm just lazy lol) the Focus is still going to be faster, especially after the LSD and 3.41 gear goes in this fall.

Damn, you actually finish cars!? affraid
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:12 pm

BCP wrote:
smithboy76908 wrote:Yeah, I think even after I do eventually finish the Stang (which there isn't much left, I'm just lazy lol) the Focus is still going to be faster, especially after the LSD and 3.41 gear goes in this fall.

lol It'll never be finished. I guess I should say finished with the 5.0 swap. lol
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:42 pm

smithboy76908 wrote:
BCP wrote:

lol It'll never be finished. I guess I should say finished with the 5.0 swap. lol

That makes more sense, cause my crap is never finished, hell it's never even been close.
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:47 pm

BCP wrote:
smithboy76908 wrote:
BCP wrote:

That makes more sense, cause my crap is never finished, hell it's never even been close.

My Stang needs new rear shocks (completely shot), still has the brittle 7.5" rear (even though I have a 8.8 w/ LSD, 3.73, and disc brakes, just haven't gotten around to putting it in), the headliner is falling down, the underbody is covered in rust, etc... It's gonna be a long time before it even comes close to being finished... and then I'll find something else to do to it. lol
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderSteed Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:43 pm

Just one sentence; Damn they're GOOD! I cant wait to see the rest.
ThunderSteed
ThunderSteed
Poobah Light {Un Willing Vice Prez}
Poobah Light {Un Willing Vice Prez}

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:36 pm

^ One of your pics is posted! Smile

Oh, and NEW SIG PIC! Smile
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:04 pm

Lookin good Smitty!
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2514
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:41 am

Who's coming out tonight!? Smile
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by NEMES1S Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:55 am

I wont beable to make it this sunday due to me going back to work. Hey i will catch up with u guys on my next off sunday, really had a good time last sunday. MAD Crew Weekly Cruise-In - Every Saturday - Glen Burnie, MD - Page 3 73163
NEMES1S
NEMES1S
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by svtwin73 Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:46 pm

So I decided to go to this today, but the "jackassery" showed up! There was a 4 door black focus doing circles around 2 parked mustangs, real nice representation for your club!!
svtwin73
svtwin73
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Croft Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:20 pm

Interesting.............
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Number of posts : 4206
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next