Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAD Crew Weekly Cruise-In - Every Saturday - Glen Burnie, MD

+18
Rich11
Great White
5.7Lmustang
svtwin73
Croft
NEMES1S
HeavyG
ThunderSteed
chrisverneuil
RobbyBoy
The92Foxbody
Big Blue
Droptop306
DarkNightV6
BCP
MustangChick
AAron83
RDY4WAR
22 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

MAD Crew Weekly Cruise-In - Every Saturday - Glen Burnie, MD - Page 4 Empty Re: MAD Crew Weekly Cruise-In - Every Saturday - Glen Burnie, MD

Post by svtwin73 Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:32 pm

Yeah what a waste of time
svtwin73
svtwin73
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

MAD Crew Weekly Cruise-In - Every Saturday - Glen Burnie, MD - Page 4 Empty Re: MAD Crew Weekly Cruise-In - Every Saturday - Glen Burnie, MD

Post by chrisverneuil Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:26 pm

svtwin73 wrote:So I decided to go to this today, but the "jackassery" showed up! There was a 4 door black focus doing circles around 2 parked mustangs, real nice representation for your club!!

Why is there always someone like this? Just why? can we strip it? lolz, But seriously
chrisverneuil
chrisverneuil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:01 am

svtwin73 wrote:So I decided to go to this today, but the "jackassery" showed up! There was a 4 door black focus doing circles around 2 parked mustangs, real nice representation for your club!!

Do you mean like smoking tires and such!? This must have happened before I arrived cause I didn't hear about it nor see it. Behavior like this is not acceptable. I will talk to the respective person(s) and give you an update.

I hope that you can forgive this instance and not consider our club a "waste of time" but that first impression is the most lasting one so I could perfectly understand why you would see it that way. This has become a great hangout with no trouble whatsoever and several members of MPSF who have attended our weekly meet can attest to that. I hope this will not keep you from wanting to attend any of our meets in the future.
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by svtwin73 Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:48 am

You probably don't have any trouble, but when 1 club member starts doing stupid things it draws attention to your club as a whole in a negative way.
svtwin73
svtwin73
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyG Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:28 am

I was not there to see anything but have been to a few and can attest that this is not the norm. They have been very enjoyable and most everyone there is on the look out for these things.
HeavyG
HeavyG
GT
GT

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:08 am

svtwin73 wrote:You probably don't have any trouble, but when 1 club member starts doing stupid things it draws attention to your club as a whole in a negative way.

I have spoken to those involved and they said that they didn't feel it was anything too overboard. They were just bored so he drove in a circle. He admitted to giving it a little gas and squeeling the tires the last time around. I told him that behavior like this is unacceptable at the meet location. I said sure, to you and the guys in the stangs, it just curing boredom by driving around in a circle, but to others it looks like we're being douches and trying to start something. I asked him not to do this again at the meet location so we don't draw too much attention. We work hard to keep this a clean meet and make it a good hangout for everyone. He apologized and agreed not to do it again. He said that he just didn't see anything wrong with driving around in a circle. I reminded him that it is still a business owned parking lot and we can still get kicked out or worse, have the cops called on us. The businesses there have been generous enough to let us use their parking lot for this meet, so I asked him that he just be respectful of that and not give us a reason to tick them off. He agreed and all is well. He was cooperative and completely understanding so I can assure you, that this will not happen again.
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:52 am

I would like to say that this is a great group of people, and its a great place to get together and talk cars, and hang out. I agree that the Jackassery is a turn off, but I hope you give the club a second chance. Smitty doesn't put up with that crap and I think most of the members don't either. Unfortunately one bad apple can spoil the bunch.
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2514
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich11 Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:47 pm

When i leave everything hits the fan! Honestly it's not like that at all next time you come you'll see that it's a chill spot without any asshats. Sorry that your first impression wasn't the best one, hopefully if you choose to come out again you will see that "jackassery" doesn't happen around us.

Rich11
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by NEMES1S Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:25 pm

I have also been out with the M.A.D CREW it was a enjoyable time talking cars and seeing what the group of Gals and fellas know. I don't see or notice any crazy things going on at the meet location very nice Bunch of People.
NEMES1S
NEMES1S
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich11 Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:00 pm

Exactly if we are going to do anything the is considered "Jackassery", those who want to be involved will leave the meet location and go somewhere far away from any pedestrians or anything unsafe so we don't have our meet moved I personally enjoy where we are located. We get to see nice cars drive by and bad cars. lol

Rich11
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:06 pm

I wasn't there for this but I can tell you that its not the norm, that stuff isn't allowed, come on out again and you'll see, its a nice way to end the weekend.
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2007-09-19

http://www.mdpatriotstangs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:15 am

An excellent turnout tonight!

We're wanting to get a big group out next Sunday! If you can, please make it out.

A couple asked about the MAD forum so here's the link: www.mad-crew-forum.com

I still can't believe that one guy drove what is basically a nitrous pro-mod all the way from Deleware! lol That's just awesome!
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by 03silvergt Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:50 pm

When I get home from Afghanistang I would love to come out and chill with yall.
03silvergt
03silvergt
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 558
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:23 pm

**PLEASE READ!!! IMPORTANT!!!**

We all know what time of the year it is! Yep, football season! Which means Sunday night football. Due to this, the weekly meet is being moved to Saturday nights, same location, same time.

EDIT: This starts next weekend, September 4th.

Last edited by smithboy76908 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyG Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:59 pm

Starting this weekend right? Meaning tomorrow?
HeavyG
HeavyG
GT
GT

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:56 am

HeavyG wrote:Starting this weekend right? Meaning tomorrow?

It starts next weekend, September 4th. Sorry, I meant to throw that in there.
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyG Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:33 am

Cool...see you guys tomorrow then.
HeavyG
HeavyG
GT
GT

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:10 pm

We're looking to have a big turnout this evening! Come on out!
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Droptop306 Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:46 pm

We are looking to make it up there tonight. Just left annapolis car show so relaxing a bit first. Anyone else from here going tonight
Droptop306
Droptop306
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1143
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:58 pm

I'm pretty sure HeavyG is. The more the merrier!
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyG Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:18 pm

I'll be there!
HeavyG
HeavyG
GT
GT

Back to top Go down

Post by MRO11GT Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:03 pm

smithboy76908 wrote:

Woo Hoo! I'll actually be able to make it up to a meet! Sunday's weren't good because I always had soccer in the afternoon/evening.

MRO11GT
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:26 pm

smithboy76908 wrote:**PLEASE READ!!! IMPORTANT!!!**

We all know what time of the year it is! Yep, football season! Which means Sunday night football. Due to this, the weekly meet is being moved to Saturday nights, same location, same time.

Good Call Bryce! Makes it a lot easier for me on Saturday's to make it, Sunday's or I should say Monday's have been rough for me the times I came out, as it takes me a little over an hour to get home from the meets. :sleep:
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2514
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderSteed Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:34 pm

+ 1 MAD Crew Weekly Cruise-In - Every Saturday - Glen Burnie, MD - Page 4 342455
ThunderSteed
ThunderSteed
Poobah Light {Un Willing Vice Prez}
Poobah Light {Un Willing Vice Prez}

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstang Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:28 am

i think i will be able to make it out this weekend. its still at 7pm?
Silverstang
Silverstang
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next