Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMMC - Charlotte Hall Veteran's Home Cruise In for the Vets June 25th

2 posters

Go down

SMMC - Charlotte Hall Veteran's Home  Cruise In for the Vets June 25th Empty SMMC - Charlotte Hall Veteran's Home Cruise In for the Vets June 25th

Post by foxylady Tue May 10, 2011 9:19 am

Southern Maryland Mustang Club will be having a cruise in/mini car show at the Charlotte Hall Veteran's Home on June 25th at 9:30 am. This is a free event. The idea is to get a bunch of great Mustangs together and try to put on a great show for the vets. Due to limited space we are asking people to pre -register to
centerfire301 at hotmail.com Again the event is free.

Charlotte Hall Veterans Home
29449 Charlotte Hall Rd · Charlotte Hall

Last edited by foxylady on Mon May 16, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
foxylady
foxylady
GT
GT

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

SMMC - Charlotte Hall Veteran's Home  Cruise In for the Vets June 25th Empty Re: SMMC - Charlotte Hall Veteran's Home Cruise In for the Vets June 25th

Post by BCP Wed May 11, 2011 7:11 am

Sounds cool, I'll see if I have my daughter that weekend.
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

SMMC - Charlotte Hall Veteran's Home  Cruise In for the Vets June 25th Empty Re: SMMC - Charlotte Hall Veteran's Home Cruise In for the Vets June 25th

Post by foxylady Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:19 am

BUMP - We are still looking for cars for this event. I realize its a drive for most of you but if you are free that day please consider joining us.
foxylady
foxylady
GT
GT

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down